Search results

1. A

Subscribed to Supporter level - but unable to access plugin download

I have this morning subscribed to the Supporter level - as I need to access to the 'subscribe to download' feature. I need access to the Form Article plugin. To be used in latest Fabrik version). I have logged out of the site, in fact, closed the browser and logged in again. I cannot seem to...
  2. A

Image as a substitute for a Group label in a multipage form - Is this possible?

I am trying to implement a 'process flow' representation using the multi-page form with bootstrap tabs. (See the attached image). What I would like to do is to substitute the text labels with suitable images - i.e. right pointing arrows - with the active tab being highlighted. So - as the user...
  3. A

Problem Report: Repeating group fails responsiveness test

My setup is as follows: Joomla! version: 3.3.6 Fabrik: 3.2 (i.e. last full release) Template: Protostar (standard with J! 3.3.6) URL used for responsiveness testing: www. responsivetest.net Nature of the problem: When a group is set up as a 'Repeating Group'; Template: Table; Layout: 4 columns...
  4. A

Set up colours for a drop down list element

I have looked at the post (http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?search/2733273/&q=Change+Font+color+of+one+item+in+drop+down+element&o=date) to get some help on setting up colours for the rows of a drop down list, but that post only addresses the concern of the colour of the first item in...
  5. A

Is this possible? Programmatically selecting a column (element) for display

I am looking for a method to dynamically enable/disable a column (in a List) for display. I can do this in a form using the javascript facilities associated with each element. But I need the same facility in the List display, so that when I 'hide' an element (some condition is satisfied) I...
  6. A

List PHP Plugin: Is a single select option possible? (i.e. more than 1 select is suppressed)

I have an application where I want to provide a user when using a List (in front end) with a selection that is to be limited to 'single selection' only. i.e. if a user attempts to select a select another tickbox, other tick(s) are removed/prevented. I suspect the route to take is to use some...
  7. A

A Question: Are there alternative bootstrap templates to use with FB other than protostar?

I am using FB 3.1 and Joomla 3.2.0. I am presently using the protostar template, but I am trying to look for more interesting alternatives. I searched the posts for other templates and how they are being used, but there is not much other remarks about Purity III - and how it does not work...
  8. A

Placeholders in List "Introduction": Is this possible?

This topic was started as a thread in http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/placeholder-in-table-introduction.31819/ under the topic of 'placeholder in table "introduction". But there was no response to it. Has anyone tried this? The tip text suggests this is possible. But if I add...
  9. A

List PHP Plugin: How to set the button images?

I am using Joomla 3.2.0; Using Fabrik 3.1. Problem statement: I am trying to understand how to set a new button image in the List PHP plugin. Image 1: This shows the setup. The default image name is php.png. The button help text recommends 'specify a bootstrap class name'. I have looked...
  10. A

Problem Report: List php_events plugin misbehaviour

When using the List php_events plugin for the event 'onDeleteRow', I have found that the other events are also triggered, including 'onPreloadData' and 'OnLoadData'. In fact, the sequence I have found is as follows, when I use a php script in 'OnDeleteRow': OnLoadData (or onPreloadData)...
  11. A

Export package.. Update on progress?

The last thread on this topic was (dated 25 April, 2014): http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/export-package.38173/ Is there any progress to report on getting the package export to work? It is a 'show stopper' in my opinion. Alastair
  12. A

Element - Cascading Dropdown: How to sort the item order..

Unlike some of the other elements (e.g. databasejoin) that have a 'Joins where and/or order by statement (SQL) option, the Cascading Dropdown element only has the Advanced tab with a 'Where query'. So - if you are needing to get the dropdown items to be presented in ascending/descending order...
  13. A

Form Groups Accordian: Does it work in FB 3.1?

I am trying to use the FB Forms Accordian - as per instructions in the Wiki on this subject http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/accordion-form-groups/. (Note - the Wiki refers to instructions for use in FB 3.0 - are they any different for FB 3.1?) I have tried out the script recommended...
  14. A

Recipe: How to use nested sets (i.e. hierarchical data) in Fabrik

This post may be considered as a sequel to the post http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/setting-up-fabrik-to-work-with-nested-sets.25741/#post-136803 the result of which was inconclusive. Out of necessity I have had to recently implement a nested sets model in Fabrik. This post...
  15. A

Limitations on the use of #__ in external PHP scripts in Forms?

I am using external scripts in some forms to read and process PHP script files. In the OnAfterProcess in the submission of a PHP script in the Form I am trying to use: (as an example) $relationship = $formModel->getElementData('#__nestedsets___relationship'); but I have found that I can...
  16. A

Form: Can Edit Group form plugin (+): A myth?

Does this form plugin 'Can Edit Group form plugin' actually exist? It is listed in the Wiki, but there appears to be no sign of it under form downloads? I am actually looking for a method to show a group in a form only on Edit, and to suppress it on New. Any comments? Alastair
  17. A

Is it possible to suppress a Form record submission?

I want to be able to use a form to capture data, but not to have the form submit the data to the database in the conventional manner. I need the form to be able to read from a record so that data in the form can be prepopulated, but on save I do not want the form to create/update a record...
  18. A

Problem Report: Form Record_in_database and databasejoin

I am using J! 3.2.2 and Fabrik 3.1 October 2013 release. (I have tried updating from Github but I am getting 'white screens' and I am not sure why - for the present.) The problem is stated as follows: I have created a list/form/elements in which a table (jm32_fb_org_ma_01) has three joins...
  19. A

Forms PHP Plugin: Does access from external files as source of code actually work?

I am running Joomla 3.2.2 using FB 3.1 full release. My problem relates to the use of files as a source of php code scripts using the form php plugin. If I place php code in the text area, the code executes fine. If I place that same code in a file and load it using the PHP file source, it...
  20. A

Fusion Charts visualization (+): Plugin update needed

The wiki article on the topic: Fusion Charts visualization (+) (See http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/fusion-charts-visualization/) refers to Fusion Charts, either Free 2.2 or Pro v3 (only these versions!!). A look at the site http://www.fusioncharts.com/goodies/fusioncharts-free/...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back