Search results

1. tajul

Joomla 3.7 custom fields and fabrik fields

I got the chance to try custom fields in Joomla! 3.7. A good start to inject something onto the database but imho Fabrik is still convenient to create a custom fields in order to create forms or etc. I can't see any extra feature in Joomla! 3.7 accept the capability to insert new field but...
  2. tajul

How to use PDF function in form

Okay. I think the problem is I don't understand (or maybe I, myself don't read well) at the documentation. I have a few site running Fabrik at backend. For example : http://direktori.penerangan.gov.my : I don't run the update using the 'Discover' and 'Clear cache' method, instead I manually...
  3. tajul

Means, I just upload the folder onto com_fabrik folder?
  4. tajul

I downloaded the file from the github, but how I can ftp the files/folder? I mean at which folder do I have to put the downloaded file? in the Administrator folder only or only at com_fabrik?
  5. tajul

Ok, got it.
  6. tajul

Ok, I will try to do it and I will update the outcome soon. Thanks!
  7. tajul

Sorry if this question is too stupid. How do I enable the domPDF in my site? I have already discover and update like mentioned in documentation, but I cannot get the latest version but I manage to download and update it manually. So now my version is 3.2. The second thing is, I try to enable...
  8. tajul

The first post

The first post
  9. tajul

Hi all, I get this error (attachment) saying that domPDF library not found. Can someone help me or guide me to solve this problem. I have to enable it on my form so that user from my system be able to print using the PDF function. If anyone have other idea, I can consider it. Thanks
  10. tajul

Hi all, I have try a few option including using PhocaPDF, but it is required some modification on original Joomla! 3.3 template. I have already browse the forum, and I found that, it has a few bugs on default option for PDF. Can someone show me or guide on how can I appear the PDF icon so...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back