Search results

1. M

Link in email to update table

Hi Rob, how to do this in fabrik 3.0.8 , how look url in that case? Thanks! http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/link-in-email-to-update-table.19768/ Thread is old and locked. User gets email, clicks on a link which will update element value (text) example "Yes", "No", "Something" ect...
  2. M

Email list plugin.. how to?

Ok. Thanks a lot!
  3. M

Friendly bump...
  4. M

how to submite data record twice in a list

Thanks for the advice, in my case, I used the Clone Form plugin and a hidden Calc plugin with calculation. I now work as I expected.:)
  5. M

Joomla 2.5.13 Fabrik 3.0.8 Email list plugin 3.0.8 How to I update element value with value defined in Name Field? One picture is worth a thousand words ... Thank you!
  6. M

Friendly bump...
  7. M

Joomla 2.5.11 Fabrik 3.0.8 Latest GitHub Please advise and suggestions on how to set up a form / list when in the form of a dropdown with ''Yes / No'' option. (referring to the issue of the return from the destination). When ''Yes'' is selected, it is necessary to form submited data record...
  8. M

email list plugin not send mail

Thank you! You saved me! Works perfectly after update to latest github!
  9. M

If I understand correctly, you are Fixed, but I can not find it on Github. Where I'm wrong? Link please? Thanks!
  10. M

I upgraded to version 3.0.8 after small repairs on my forms, everything works ok, but the problem is still the same, I am unable to use the template created in an article for sending email from a table (list). I only use one email plugin on this form. I have tried with no success editor off. If...
  11. M

Joomla 2.5.9 Fabrik 3.0.7 plugin: list email plugin 3.0.7 my settings: In the first case, when a message in the text field, a message is sent normally. In the second case, when using the template from the article, the message is not sent. After CLIC Send, slim box displays a blank screen
  12. M

Joomla 2.5.9 Fabrik 3.0.7 plugin: list email plugin 3.0.7 When selected Content Template, email not send. When I put the code in the message Field work normally. Latest Github email plugin does not work for me, not send email. Thanks!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back