email list plugin not send mail

mil

Joomla 2.5.9
Fabrik 3.0.7
plugin: list email plugin 3.0.7

When selected Content Template, email not send. When I put the code in the message Field work normally.
Latest Github email plugin does not work for me, not send email.

Thanks!

Joomla 2.5.9
Fabrik 3.0.7
plugin: list email plugin 3.0.7
my settings:
In the first case, when a message in the text field, a message is sent normally.
In the second case, when using the template from the article, the message is not sent.
After CLIC Send, slim box displays a blank screen

Attachments

• content_template.png
    content_template.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 355
  • plugin settings1.png
    plugin settings1.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 362
  • plugin settings2.png
    plugin settings2.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 345
  • send_mail.png
    send_mail.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 350
  • article.png
    article.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 355
OK, well if you are running 3.0.7, you need to update to latest github, or to the 3.0.8 updates in J!, as I've made quite a few changes to the list email plugin since 3.0.7.

-- hugh

I upgraded to version 3.0.8 after small repairs on my forms, everything works ok, but the problem is still the same, I am unable to use the template created in an article for sending email from a table (list). I only use one email plugin on this form. I have tried with no success editor off.
If the message field blank message is not sent. If the message field, enter some text and a Content template email is not sent.
The message is sent only if it is written in the message field.
Thank you for your patience and help!
EDIT:
For the test, Content template is ok when I use the Form email plugin for sending messages. But in this case I need to send an email from the list.

If I understand correctly, you are Fixed, but I can not find it on Github. Where I'm wrong? Link please? Thanks!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back