Search results

1. R

How to show errors in form outside of the tooltip or hover box

OK thank you. I will remind you guys again here if I do not get a response by the end of the week. Thanks!
  2. R

Hi Hugh, So to test this even more thoroughly I went ahead and changed my template for this form back to the bootstrap original template form. I even set validation to use Ajax. The divs shows empty for errors, the input field turned red to highlight an error and the validation errors showed...
  3. R

Hey Hugh, So I went back and checked this error displaying issue. I am using bootstrap templates you guys provided. I do see the error div below my fabrik element in Firebug but the error div is blank even after having validations set for multiple things. IE email exists. The form submits and...
  4. R

I also noticed that 5 days ago you updated some of your code to work with MYSQL 5.6 Not sure if you handled any BIG_SELECTS in that update as I came across about 6 files that had them in there that I needed to update to work with MYSQL 5.6. Here are the files I had to fix the BIG SELECTS in...
  5. R

Custom template based off of the original template provided. If you can provide or tell me the template in which this information is in I am more than sure I can implement it in my own template.
  6. R

I am trying to modify the error messages from displaying in the tooltip hover after form submission. The problem is users have no idea to hover and even with a question mark most do not do this. I need to remove the tooltip with errors and display the errors somewhere else in the form. If I...
  7. R

Columns added to tables via php my admin do not show up in any new list you create or old ones.

Here is a screencast to better understand my issue with all tables. http://screencast.com/t/YDFocYMhMw9g
  8. R

Columns added to tables via php my admin do not show up in any new list you create or old ones.

So here lies the issue. I added a few columns to a table that already exists via PHP Myadmin. All is well in there. I then went and made a list to that table and those new columns do not show up. What seems to be happening is any tables updated outside of fabrik when making a list or form or...
  9. R

Sorry about that. Have not had time to check this out yet. Will let you guys know when I do.
  10. R

hmm.. did not think about that.. i'll let you know how that goes later tonight.
  11. R

I am using the videos table in another list before this update to the DB. I tried creating two lists should it not update the pulling of the table on every list creation? Or does it somehow store the table info the first time you make a list from a table? I am not using this in two DB . It is...
  12. R

Here is a link to a screencast of the issue. http://screencast.com/t/SvCXaLT3di new column never shows up in the dropdown I cleared cache as well. Is there something I am missing? I have used this table before updating it in other lists, does it cache the old connection to that table somewhere else?
  13. R

PHP plugin

Hi guys! I was wandering could you give me an example of the syntax used in the PHP plugin when submitting a form. I don't need a turorial on how to do it I just need to know the syntax needed to make the plugin work correctly. like do I need to add brackets, quotations or apostrophes...
  14. R

One row shows duplicate entries in list but only one row inserted; Verified against table.

Hi, I noticed on a list I created a week ago had been working fine, displaying only one row. Now it displays three duplicate entries of the same row. I checked my table and it only has one row of the data. So on my inserting end it only inserted one row, not three copies of it. It seemed to...
  15. R

[SOLVED]MYSQL SELECT and SET error on list

Hi guys, Hope life is treating you well. Have an issue I need some help with. As always your help is much appreciated. ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE...
  16. R

Fabrik Form Module Not Working(SOLVED)

ah. I thought the module template option "default" meant it used the "default" template you selected in the form itself. Thanks.
  17. R

Debug turned on. I also made the Beez3 template my default for this test: http://www.afacolony.org/ I made no mods to fabrik module or to Beez3 template. I am current on Github up to last week. If you think you fixed this issue in a recent update this week then I will update.
  18. R

OK so due to my crap questions in the past... I decided to start being a bit more thorough.. Anyways I was in the process of creating a custom register template when I noticed that it doesn't work at all. Now I tested the form module using the bootstrap form template on both the Beez3...
  19. R

Require.js error...

Yea.. this was my fault. I decided from this point to create my own templates from "prostar" instead of my old approach. SO I fixed these issues by doing just that.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back