Search results

1. R

How to show errors in form outside of the tooltip or hover box

I am trying to modify the error messages from displaying in the tooltip hover after form submission. The problem is users have no idea to hover and even with a question mark most do not do this. I need to remove the tooltip with errors and display the errors somewhere else in the form. If I...
  2. R

Columns added to tables via php my admin do not show up in any new list you create or old ones.

Here is a link to a screencast of the issue. http://screencast.com/t/SvCXaLT3di new column never shows up in the dropdown I cleared cache as well. Is there something I am missing? I have used this table before updating it in other lists, does it cache the old connection to that table somewhere else?
  3. R

PHP plugin

Hi guys! I was wandering could you give me an example of the syntax used in the PHP plugin when submitting a form. I don't need a turorial on how to do it I just need to know the syntax needed to make the plugin work correctly. like do I need to add brackets, quotations or apostrophes...
  4. R

One row shows duplicate entries in list but only one row inserted; Verified against table.

Hi, I noticed on a list I created a week ago had been working fine, displaying only one row. Now it displays three duplicate entries of the same row. I checked my table and it only has one row of the data. So on my inserting end it only inserted one row, not three copies of it. It seemed to...
  5. R

[SOLVED]MYSQL SELECT and SET error on list

Hi guys, Hope life is treating you well. Have an issue I need some help with. As always your help is much appreciated. ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE...
  6. R

Fabrik Form Module Not Working(SOLVED)

OK so due to my crap questions in the past... I decided to start being a bit more thorough.. Anyways I was in the process of creating a custom register template when I noticed that it doesn't work at all. Now I tested the form module using the bootstrap form template on both the Beez3...
  7. R

Require.js error...

Not sure why I am receiving this error.. I am using Fabrik 3.1b latest from Github and 3.1.5 Joomla site. I added a form module for a custom register page and the form won't submit. Here is the error code: detailed error: Error: Mismatched anonymous define() module: function ($) { var...
  8. R

Order By ID List views not working with..

Hey guys, Long time no see! I am back! Been working on other parts of the website that don't utilize fabrik. Anyways I am trying to order by ID which is easy to do in: list->cascading dropdown options-> order by id descending Problem occurs when there is multiple categories(other fields) in...
  9. R

Order By ID List views not working with..

Hey guys, Long time no see! I am back! Been working on other parts of the website that don't utilize fabrik. Anyways I am trying to order by ID which is easy to do in: list->cascading dropdown options-> order by id descending Problem occurs when there is multiple categories(other fields) in...
  10. R

List Ajax Error

Here is an error I get when navigation ajax is set to yes. TypeError: u.getElement(...) is null in list-min.js Thanks, Nick
  11. R

Video Element/File Upload Element

Does the video element not work? I noticed a "DIR_LONG" field that is require in the Video Element, which is obviously not the same format as file upload element directory field, as I made both of them the same (file upload and video upload directories) File upload will work with that...
  12. R

Only one row showing pre-filter

Hey, Why is only one row shown? List is called " Clay's referrals", take a look at the pre filter. vid_yt_link has roughly 92 rows of different combinations of letters numbers. But it is stopping after it looks at the first one. FYI "first_referer" is in a different table called...
  13. R

Prefilter help

Hi guys, So I think I am a bit confused. I need to filter a table based on another column in another table. Simple enough sounds like to me. So I did a prefilter like so (See Image) vid_yt_link being what I need to filter THIS table by. The person uses a form to upload "youtube video...
  14. R

Form issue when Eval set to yes

Hey guys! So I have a dropdown on our contact us form. When the subject dropdown is set to "Please Select" which is default I use the JavaScript plugin to "load" "hide" if == "default" then "change" a field "show" if == "tech" , tech being the subject that the new field is shown for. I also...
  15. R

Web Service

Hey guys, I am needing some help setting up this Web Service to this URL: http://www.skillu.com/web/external/demo/api_demo.htm You can login to this website by using my MY SITES information and heading over to the Fabrik>Lists>Swing Viewer Test You will notice my effort in trying this. I...
  16. R

what file to edit

Hey guys. Been looking for the file that controls the design of the view edit delete dropdown. Point in the direction please. Also when creating a new list template I lose a few things. Navigation for list pages search box and the ability to inline edit. Ajax page load works fine though. By...
  17. R

Recaptcha Calc verification

So I like the recaptcha and how customizable even the standard one is. I was thinking since you have three options: standard, recaptcha google, and play thru, could it be possible to have a simple calc one? even make it compatible with this free one here...
  18. R

List Edit link Code

Hi, I went ahead and started creating some custom templates. I created a list template, but the edit buttons (view, edit, delete) do not show up. I also set the options in the list options also already... They show on regular templates. Not my custom one. I want to show each link but don't...
  19. R

Custom List Template

Hi I am trying to customize a list template by placing elements just like in the contacts_custom form template. Which file and template would I customize and are there any examples around? Also how to do it in details view too. I did it before on a different site and trashed it. Stopped using...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back