Search results

1. batonac

[bug] null repeating groups not working for database join

When I set a database join repeating group to min-group=0, I expect the form to load with a null group (shows nothing but 'no-data'). This used to work on my curriculum mapping site (updated the info in 'My Sites') but it no longer works after a github pull... every group loads a single time...
  2. batonac

[bug] databasejoin filter and front-end-select don't work together.

I have a bug report and a feature request with databasejoin elements using front-end-select when a sql filter is applied. Bug report: when adding a new entry using 'Add option in front end', the new entry doesn't show in the list of available options, even if it passes the constrains of the...
  3. batonac

[bug?] inelegant handling of one-to-one joins SOLVED

Referencing my original question on joins: And Rob's answer: I've tried both sharing the same primary key, with primary table id auto-incremental, _extradata not (I believe this is SQL preferred): Also unique auto-incremental primary keys, with an extra foreign key column in the...
  4. batonac

Dedicated Fabrik admin menu SOLVED

Since Fabrik is so core to the way that many of us build Joomla sites, I'd like to see a dedicated Fabrik menu in the administration interface, saving time compared to navigating through the components menu. I've found a workable solution for now: Create a new custom HTML module in the...
  5. batonac

display AND filter multiple lists simultaneously in a single page?

I'd like to display multiple lists in a single page. I understand this is not difficult using the fabrik plugin. More difficult (I imagine) is to setup a single set of filters to control both lists simultaneously (both lists have same columns, but different data). Is this even possible with...
  6. batonac

[bug] list id not included in ajax popup url for databasejoin front-end select SOLVED

As usual, I'm back to report bugs with databasejoins ;-) I'm working on a new site, and have fresh-installed with the latest github code. I'm working on creating some new forms and running into problems with front-end add and select ajax codes. When I click on the buttons, the page does...
  7. batonac

[bug] bootstrap_tabs broken in latest Github SOLVED

In my cm site (listed in 'my sites'), I've designed the 'Unit' form to show one group under a "General Info" tab, and all other groups under an "Extended Info" tab. Unfortunately, the latest Github update broke the form so that a large number of groups are shown under both tabs, and the layout...
  8. batonac

[bug] Data-merging malfunction SOLVED

I have two lists that are configured similarly. Both have left joins, and both are configured to "Merge Rows and Reduce Data". Strangely, the merging works in one but not in the other. Even stranger, I believe it worked at one time in both. Could one of you login to my site and check this...
  9. batonac

dbjoinselect template in 3.1? SOLVED

I know I don't understand dbjoinselect since I've never been able to use it, and can't find any documentation. I have the sense it could be very useful since I use many joins in my programs. When I set it as a view template and browse to that view, I get a Server 500 error: "Error: 500 -...
  10. batonac

[bug] filtering list in ajax pop-up goes berzerk SOLVED

After filtering a list in a dbjoin front-end select ajax pop-up, the whole page goes berzerk. I've confirmed this with multiple templates and browsers. A regular list search performs fine, but a drop-down filter kills the template giving a huge array of strange data.
  11. batonac

[bug] PDF render doesn't support certain character subsets

I've been getting some strange results when rendering my lists and views to PDF with Fabrik. For example, entering '5??' into a field produces '5????' in the PDF download. I've tried editing the dompdf settings and even changed backends, but to no avail. Is this a bug or is the system...
  12. batonac

[bug] Ajax 'Popup Width' not working. SOLVED

On my Fabrik lists, both the edit and view ajax popup windows need to be wider. Some of the form buttons are actually being hidden because of the size. I've changed the values of the 'Popup Width' settings, but they don't seem to do anything. I'm guessing these settings may be a...
  13. batonac

download form-view pdf from list-view?

I'd like to be able to download the form-view PDF for a table entry from a list-view. Ultimately, I'd like to be able to select multiple entries from a list and download form-view pdf for all of them as one action. Is any of this possible?
  14. batonac

[bug] csv export broken (again) SOLVED

CSV export won't work for me since this rev: https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/57260bfcb0c28576b3d40fa3a70c14ce08cd2c5b#diff-2
  15. batonac

[bug] many-to-many joins - repeatable groups display duplicate data in form SOLVED

I've mentioned this briefly to cheesegrits, but I'd like to create a full report here for the record: I've created a few many-to-many joins following rob's suggestions: Everything works great until I view or edit an entry on a list with multiple joined tables. The form view shows tons of...
  16. batonac

[bug] strange error on csv import new data

I'm trying to import new csv data into a list with five columns. On import fabrik shows a mysql error complaining that a required column is not being populated. Much more revealing is the error I get from my web server log: 2013/07/31 17:58:40 [error] 868#0: *1104 FastCGI sent in stderr: " PHP...
  17. batonac

[bug] PDF export broken? SOLVED

I get the following error when trying to import a pretty basic list as PDF: 2013/07/30 15:14:31 [error] 831#0: *1258 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$empty in /srv/www/domain/components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/bootstrap/default_buttons.php on...
  18. batonac

[bug] csv import & overwrite broken SOLVED

I used to be able to update my data through CSV export, spreadsheet edit, and then import with overwrite on. The latest code seems to have broken this: Duplicate entry '1' for key 'sequence_UNIQUE' SQL=INSERT INTO `grade` ( `code`,`name`,`sort` ) VALUES ( '???K','Pre-kindergarten','1' )...
  19. batonac

[bug] latest update broke AJAX on front-end-select popups SOLVED

The latest github code from today is killing the pop-up forms for databasejoin front-end-select popups. What I'm seeing is a full-screen redirect to the form or list instead of the popup that should appear. I've tested with various browsers, themes, etc. I also took a site that was running...
  20. batonac

[request] Align front-end-select buttons with dropdown? SOLVED

I've noticed something strange with the forms in Fabrik. In most templates, the front-end-select buttons always end up below the input drop-down box they correspond to. In a few templates, the buttons appear beside the dd, but they rarely align perfectly. Here's what I mean: I've found...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back