Search results

1. Doraemon

juser plugin don't update profile

Update: Maybe I found a solution to my problem: on the list definition, data tab, the primary key id, created automatically by fabrik, had auto-increment set to no. I changed it to yes and now is working. I don't understand why it gave me such problems on updating with just one record in the...
  2. Doraemon

juser plugin don't update profile

Greetings, I have a table to hold some profile details and some elements duplicated from the joomla user table (like username, name, email and password) I put a JUser plugin on the form to allow the creation of new joomla users, also I put row id = -1 and key = user_id on the advanced...
  3. Doraemon

tutorial 03 user profile not working

Hello again, while waiting for the tutorial to be fixed, I'm trying to perform this task without clues and I would like to get some advises. I managed to build the form and register a new user, now I'm trying to update the profile data, so I followed the wiki on how to configure the menu link...
  4. Doraemon

tutorial 03 user profile not working

Hello, I tried to play the tutorial "03 - User Profile" but it's not working, it just displays the progress bar and nothing more. Could you please fix it, I really need to understand how you to integrate the standard Joomla user table with additional data on another table. Best regards Angelo
  5. Doraemon

list with custom url to add record to another table

Hi, I found many partially related answers to this question but didn't manage to solve my (apparently) simple problem: I have three tables: courses users (standard joomla table) user_course with user_id & course_id I created a menu link to the fabrik form of user_course so a registered...
Back