Search results

1. K

List CSV Export - JS Errors

Hey there Troester, Thanks so much for the follow up. I FINALLY narrowed down where that was coming from. There was a plugin that was installed to insert styles/scripts for the site and that's where the jQuery references were coming from. Disabling the jQuery references and/or disabling the...
  2. K

Hey Troester, Thanks for the follow up. Completely disabled JCE and JCEMediabox, no luck. I've got mediabox disabled still, for your reference. Thanks again! Cheers
  3. K

Hey troester, Last download from GitHub (just did it again to make sure nothing was missed). Updated "my sites" with a test login for you. Front end is locked down as it's a closed site. If you go to "Agent Center" > "Directory" you'll be able to see it not working. It appears to be on all...
  4. K

Hey there, All navigation buttons on the front end that don't require a refresh (csv export, empty button, etc.) are not working using latest version of J!, Fabrik, and the Protostart template. I'm seeing two JS errors on load: 1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Constructor' of...
  5. K

Yes / No Element throwing SQL Error

Hi troester, Yeah, I figured it had something to do with that. That makes a lot of sense. I can't do anything with this until next week Monday, but any additional input you, rob, or others have in the meantime is most appreciated. Obviously, no problem about your time, thanks fir your follow...
  6. K

Hey there troester, Yes, 'script_files' is the list/DB, and 'current' is the yes/no element. No validation on the element, however it does use the 'single' option, which is what this error is in relation to. Don't have access to the file right now, but the line of code that updates the db rows...
  7. K

Hey there, I have the "yes/no" element enabled on a form and when trying to add a record, it throws the attached error. Disabling the "yes/no" element allows us to successfully add a record. Thoughts? Thanks much in advance for your help!
  8. K

Retrieving single data points from list entries

Hi Rob, Sorry, yeah, I wasn't sure what to call them. If you look at my previous comment, I used: {$my->name} to pull in the current users name. I wasn't sure if there was a way to do that to pull information from a list / table and display it randomly in content. Ultimately, we wanted...
  9. K

Hey there Data Crafter & troester, Thanks for the feedback, much obliged. I was hoping to pull the data using the content plugin and the "merge tags" into a module that would show in a sidebar. Not sure if this is possible. I did this once in a Fabrik form description where I got the current...
  10. K

Hi, I think I might be missing where this info is located, but I've search both WIKI and forums without luck thus far. I have a list that includes data about people (it's an employee list). On the list it has their birthdate and date of hire with the company. We'd like to setup a module...
  11. K

Conditional Element Filters (Cascading Drop Downs)

Hey there felixkat, thanks for the follow up! I was assuming this would be the case. The hard part is that it's not a full list of regions, states, etc... And they technically just have a master spreadsheet of hotels that they work with. I'm going to try and get this working with a single list...
  12. K

Conditional Element Filters (Cascading Drop Downs)

Hi there, Just wanted to throw my use case out there to see what you think, so that I can set this up in the right way. We have a list of hotels. Each hotel has a region (europe, latin america, north america, etc.), city, state, etc. as elements within the list. We have the list set to...
  13. K

Uploading Massive CSV Files

Hi there, So we have a table / list with 20 elements associated with it. The client needs to import a CSV (they do not have experience with / access to MySQL) to populate the data. This needs to happen ~1 time per month. Problem is that the CSV file has 40 columns (2*fields due to including...
  14. K

Help with "yesno" updates - set one row to "yes" all others need to be set to "no"

Hi Rob, Looks like it works great, thanks again for adding this option! Cheers
  15. K

Help with "yesno" updates - set one row to "yes" all others need to be set to "no"

Hey there Rob, Thanks so much! I'll update and let you know how things work out. Thank you so much again! Cheers
  16. K

Set default / restricted viewlevel for new entry

Hi troester, Awesome, I guess I missed the meaning behind the fields portion in the juser. I'll try that out and see how it works. That said, I was wondering if you or cheesegrits had any input on whether or not this would then also work with importing everything via CSV (we're going to want...
  17. K

Hey there troester, Thanks for the response and question! A new entry is a new form entry for whatever the elements are for a list. So if we have a list for "sales", let's say?we may have to enter in the salesperson, month, and sale amount. This would be recorded as a record or entry in the...
  18. K

Hi there, I was wondering if there's a built-in way to restrict the viewlevels accessible for a new entry? Or, how we could potentially set the default viewlevel if not able to do the restriction? Thanks in advance! Cheers.
  19. K

Hi there, We have a file upload table that should have one "current" entry, and the rest "not current". I'm planning on setting if an entry is "current" using the "yesno" element (open to suggestions if there's a better way of doing this, in your opinion). This obviously is easy to setup up...
  20. K

DBJoin Dropdown w/ Autocomplete

Hi Sophist, Thanks, I definitely will. And, not sure if this new year has made me feel THAT brave just yet, but I'll let you know how it turns out if I give it a go ;) Cheers!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back