List CSV Export - JS Errors

Hey there,

All navigation buttons on the front end that don't require a refresh (csv export, empty button, etc.) are not working using latest version of J!, Fabrik, and the Protostart template.

I'm seeing two JS errors on load:

1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Constructor' of undefined (tipsBootStrapMock.js: 133)
2. Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function (tipsBootStrapMock.js: 89)

This only seems to be an issue on the front end. Trying to export CSV via backend viewdata for a list works just fine. Thoughts?

Cheers

Hey troester,

Last download from GitHub (just did it again to make sure nothing was missed). Updated "my sites" with a test login for you. Front end is locked down as it's a closed site. If you go to "Agent Center" > "Directory" you'll be able to see it not working. It appears to be on all lists on the front end.

Thanks much!

Cheers

I can see a jcemediabox.js loading which may conflict with Fabrik JS.
Can you disable this plugin/component and try again?

Hey Troester,

Thanks for the follow up. Completely disabled JCE and JCEMediabox, no luck. I've got mediabox disabled still, for your reference.

Thanks again!

Cheers

Additionally I can see a googleapis jquery.min.js (v2.0.3) loading (and overriding?? Joomla's jquery.min.js v1.11.2).
<script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.0.3/jquery.min.js">
<script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.3/jquery-ui.min.js">

I don't know where this is coming from...
Which other plugins/components are you running?

Hey there Troester,

Thanks so much for the follow up. I FINALLY narrowed down where that was coming from. There was a plugin that was installed to insert styles/scripts for the site and that's where the jQuery references were coming from. Disabling the jQuery references and/or disabling the plugin appears to resolve the issue.

Thanks for being a second set of eyes on this for me... it's much appreciated!

Cheers

Back