Search results

1. K

List CSV Export - JS Errors

Hey there, All navigation buttons on the front end that don't require a refresh (csv export, empty button, etc.) are not working using latest version of J!, Fabrik, and the Protostart template. I'm seeing two JS errors on load: 1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Constructor' of...
  2. K

Yes / No Element throwing SQL Error

Hey there, I have the "yes/no" element enabled on a form and when trying to add a record, it throws the attached error. Disabling the "yes/no" element allows us to successfully add a record. Thoughts? Thanks much in advance for your help!
  3. K

Retrieving single data points from list entries

Hi, I think I might be missing where this info is located, but I've search both WIKI and forums without luck thus far. I have a list that includes data about people (it's an employee list). On the list it has their birthdate and date of hire with the company. We'd like to setup a module...
  4. K

Conditional Element Filters (Cascading Drop Downs)

Hi there, Just wanted to throw my use case out there to see what you think, so that I can set this up in the right way. We have a list of hotels. Each hotel has a region (europe, latin america, north america, etc.), city, state, etc. as elements within the list. We have the list set to...
  5. K

Uploading Massive CSV Files

Hi there, So we have a table / list with 20 elements associated with it. The client needs to import a CSV (they do not have experience with / access to MySQL) to populate the data. This needs to happen ~1 time per month. Problem is that the CSV file has 40 columns (2*fields due to including...
  6. K

Set default / restricted viewlevel for new entry

Hi there, I was wondering if there's a built-in way to restrict the viewlevels accessible for a new entry? Or, how we could potentially set the default viewlevel if not able to do the restriction? Thanks in advance! Cheers.
  7. K

Help with "yesno" updates - set one row to "yes" all others need to be set to "no"

Hi there, We have a file upload table that should have one "current" entry, and the rest "not current". I'm planning on setting if an entry is "current" using the "yesno" element (open to suggestions if there's a better way of doing this, in your opinion). This obviously is easy to setup up...
  8. K

DBJoin Dropdown w/ Autocomplete

Hi, I was wondering what it would take to make the dbjoin dropdown option have autocomplete / crosscomplete as well, as compared to being completely separate renderings. Something similar to: http://ivaynberg.github.io/select2/ Thanks much! Cheers Kyle
  9. K

Salesforce Web To Case

Hi, Just out of curiosity, do you know if the Salesforce plugin for a form works with web-to-case or not? We are wanting to possibly connect a form in Fabrik to Salesforce and want to know if we should do it custom or if the plugin would work. Thanks much in advance! Cheers Kyle
  10. K

Populate Fields of a Form from a Different Database Table

Hi there, I need to create a form that allows a user to submit data through. There are a couple of fields that should pre-populate based on the selection a user makes from a select / dropdown field. I have a "client" list / table setup and populated; it contains fields such as "name"...
  11. K

Create new users via import CSV & juser

Hi, I've been searching through threads and came upon a couple that said creating new users / updating users (Joomla! users, that is) is not possible via the CSV import option for lists. We have the need for regularly updating (6-7 times annually) a user list that is going to be used as an...
  12. K

Subscription to Fabrik not working

Hi, I signed up for a subscription and had a confirmation of payment sent over, but do not have the appropriate access level set (apparently) for the forums, downloads, etc. Additionally, there's a 500 error (layout default) for viewing subscriptions in my account as well, just an FYI. Your...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back