Search results

1. davree

Choose elements to show in PDF?

Hi, I have a form where some of the elements are only visible in the form/detail view and not shown in the list. Is it possible to choose what elements are visible in the PDF regardless of whether they are shown in the list or not? Thanks
  2. davree

Javascript Action on Element - Code does not save

Hello, I have been trying to create a form where a selection from a drop down box shows a different group of elements depending on the dropdown selection. I have been following Rob's suggestion here - I realise it is quite old and maybe not relevant anymore however I cannot even get to a...
  3. davree

Unwanted character in field on PDF download

I have got a PDF download from one of my table which has a field "price", whenever the PDF is downloaded there is a character "?" (see attached) that appears in front of the ? sign in this column. This character does not appear in the list or form view on my website, it only appears on the...
  4. davree

PDF Template

This is probably something really simple but for the life of me I cannot figure it out:confused: ( dont know much about php:rolleyes:) I have a PDF template (duplicated list template) but there are filter hyperlinks at the top (add, group by etc) which I would like to get rid of so all I have...
  5. davree

delete icon - missing [SOLVED]

Hello, I have searched the forum trying to find an answer to this but there seems to be nothing that gives specifics as to how. There is this thread but no actual answer is given other than "added an entry to Less control file" - what exactly would I add to this LESS file? I am running...
  6. davree

primary key

I have a list which has a field type element (called reptile ref)which I am using as the primary key. I want this field to be entered in the form by users however in testing if I enter a value, for example POGM01 it is being stored as '0' and not what is entered in the field. How do I get...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back