Search results

1. A

Placeholders displaying a raw values

I have a few placeholders rendered from checkboxes in my Google Map Viz Bubble Template. After updating to the latest version of Fabrik, my placeholders are now displaying the raw value even though I do not have the _raw tag in the placeholder. Did something change with a recent build of Fabrik...
  2. A

IMG Tag data icon do not show up on Google Map after Update

I have just updated to the latest release of fabrik and now my map pins on my Google Map Viz do not show up. The are set to get the data icon from an element of my list. The path is set to IMG Tag. The actual element does display the icon when editing a record so I know there is nothing wrong...
  3. A

Filter from tag element only showing 4 tags

I have a filter set up to display checkboxes for tags that I have assigned for each record. I have about 10 tags, yet only 4 of them are being shown in the filter options. I have tried changing the filter type to something like mutliselect or auto-complete and the problem persists with the same...
  4. A

Help with processing a win-loss record

Hello all, I currently have a a fabrik application that keeps track of games and team records. Right now, a teams win loss record is updated after a game score is submitted. So after the game form is submitted, it calculates the winner based on score and adds a win to the win column of the...
  5. A

{$their->} placeholder keeps returning {$my->} in element

Hello all, I'm trying to display the last login date for each user in my fabrik user list. I am getting this information from the joomla users table in the "lastvisitDate" element. I have created a Date element (I also tried a field element type) and have the following in my Default value...
  6. A

SOLVED: Hide label for button element

Hello all, How can I hide the label for the button element in details view? The text on the button itself is clear enough, it doesn't make sense to have a label for the button element. I want to keep all the other labels for elements though. Thanks!
  7. A

SOLVED: Link from button element generated from another element, not working in detail view

Hello all, I've followed the example in this guide, http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/button-element/ , to create a button link that is generated from a field element. The button works great in form view, but does not work in detail view. It is displayed, but clicking on it does...
  8. A

Order by an element that's a number 10,9,8...

This seems like it would be easy to find a solution for, but I'm having a hard time figuring it out. I have a list and I want to order the list by and element that is a number. The problem is, the order calculates 10 being equal to 1 instead of greater than 9... How can I change it so that 10 is...
  9. A

Increment Field Based on Another Fields value

Hello all, I've been struggling on how to do this. I would like to have a field automatically increment itself if another fields value is equal to a certain value. For example, if the field "score" is equal to 3 on any record, I want to then increment the field "wins" automatically. The wins...
  10. A

Ajaxified Email List plugin not loading correctly in front-end

I'm trying to use the email list plugin to email records. The plugin seems to work great in the backend, but it does not load correctly in the front end. When I click the email icon, the popup looks like this: Something seems to be wrong with the javascript when I run it with my template...
  11. A

Sport League Standings Wins / Losses List

Hey everyone, I'm building a sports league application that will keep track of rosters, schedules, results, and standings. I'm currently trying to figure out the best way to build these things. Right now I have 4 Fabrik lists. Teams, Coaches, Players, and Schedule/Results. I would like to...
  12. A

Slow loading for Googlemap Visualization

I've been experiencing very slow loading times when loading my google map visualization of around 400 records. I think it is getting stuck on some sort of query. I've done some troubleshooting, but can't figure much out. Hoping someone here know more than I do when troubleshooting this kind of...
  13. A

New User email not being sent in Front End

Hello all, I'm not sure if this is a Fabrik issue or Joomla issue. I've created a form to create a new fabrik and Joomla user. When creating a user in the backend fabrik form, the new user is given an email containing their username and password. This is the same email that is sent if I were to...
  14. A

Multiple User Groups and views for one table

Hello All, I'm having trouble figuring this out and hoping it is possible with Fabrik and I'm just missing something. I have two tables. One is a standard table of records that users can view and admins can add, edit, and delete. The other table is a Users table using the juser table. The...
  15. A

Show/Hide Connections on Google Map Visualization

Hey everyone. I have a few connections being plotted on a Google map. Each Connection has a different icon. I added the filter option which works well, but I also want to add an option to show or hide all entries for that particular connection. I managed to add the show and hide buttons to the...
  16. A

Fabrik doesn't like one of my modules... Javascript conflict?

Hey everyone, I have the module bt_login and on the fabrik pages it does not work and throws this error: It goes on and on which appears to be gibberish to me. The login button doesn't work when clicked. It only happens when it is on a fabrik page. Anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks...
  17. A

Auto-complete for databasejoin not working

I'm simply trying to use databasejoin with another table created by fabrik. This was working before, but I had issues with my Fabrik install and have since reinstalled it 10 different times. Everything appears to be working now except for this. When I type in the record in the auto-complete...
  18. A

0 SQL= on Frontend of a list

I'm receiving this error when I try to view or create a record on a list on the frontend. I can view and add records from the backend but not the frontend. I have 2 lists. One works fine and one does not. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
  19. A

FIXED: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JModel::addIncludePath() in .../defines.php on line 70

I'm having a really hard time getting Fabrik up and running. It all started when I was trying to get my plugins installed. This is the error I get when navigating to any page in the Joomla backend: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JModel::addIncludePath() in .../defines.php on line 70...
  20. A

Auto create hyperlinks based on keywords of an element

Hey everyone, I'm looking to do what websites like wikipedia has were pages will link to different entries based on a specific keyword inside the article. The web application I'm developing is sort of like a small encyclopedia and I want to give my users the option to link to a different...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back