FIXED: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JModel::addIncludePath() in .../defines.php on line 70

abel408

I'm having a really hard time getting Fabrik up and running. It all started when I was trying to get my plugins installed.

This is the error I get when navigating to any page in the Joomla backend:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method JModel::addIncludePath() in .../defines.php on line 70

If I remove the fabrik system plugins I can access my administrator backend again, but I cannot access the Fabrik component page. This is the error I get for that:
Fatal error: Class 'FabrikHelperHTML' not found in .../administrator/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php on line 33

I can't seem to make that one go away. Fabrik was working perfectly before. I needed a few plugins and that is when the trouble started. I've tried reinstalling fabrik and everything. Very frustrating. Any help is very much appreciated.

Ok I fixed those errors by reinstalling fabrik by uploading the pkg option instead of the by URL option. Now I receive this error whenever I try to add a record to any of my lists:

Strict Standards: Declaration of PlgFabrik_ElementDate::formJavascriptClass() should be compatible with PlgFabrik_Element::formJavascriptClass(&$srcs, $script = '', &$shim = Array) in .../plugins/fabrik_element/date/date.php on line 2070

Fatal error: Call to undefined method FabrikFEModelForm::isNewRecord() in .../plugins/fabrik_element/date/date.php on line 833

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back