Search results

1. G

Backend Administration of User Entries

Hi, Is it possible to manage user submissions/entries in Joomla's backend? Thanks.
  2. G

Simple Pagination Required

Hello, I want to have simple ad clean pagination on my site with Fabrik, that is, without: resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&clearfilters=0&limitstart23=10 Furthermore, if you move on to page 2 and then click on the list link on the menu, it doesn't show me the page 1, it keeps showing me the...
  3. G

Cloning an entry

Hello, I have joined lists/forms and I want users to be able to clone their entries, is there a plugin to do that? I checked the form "Clone" plugin but it doesn't seem to be built for the purpose, please guide, thanks.
  4. G

Taking 47KB Overhead Off Fabrik Pages

Hi, Looking at the page source of item detail and list pages, I've found that fabrik is inserting 47kb of extra code at the bottom into both the pages. This code contains database table names, field names and form values. I don't think this code is necessary in every case, if so, please let...
  5. G

Pagination for Local Comments

Hi, Local commenting plugin seems to be devoid of pagination. Can anyone please guide as to how this can be added, thanks.
  6. G

Overall Rating Calculation

Hello, I have created a multi-rating system using the rating plugin 5 times in a list. I want to calculate "Overall Rating" using Calc Element, by taking the average of all ratings for the current item. To calculate the overall rating I need devise a query like the following with dynamic...
  7. G

Removing Unwanted Stuff from Rating Element

Hi, I want to remove following stuff from the rating plugin on my site: 1. "No rating cross" 2. Average rating from the end of the line. 3. Mouseover star count Please let me know how to remove the stuff, thanks.
  8. G

Rating Not Working After Upgrading To Joomla 3.2.1

Hello, Today I upgraded to Joomla 3.2.1 and after the upgrade I've discovered that rating, though recording in database, but are showing ZERO on details page. However, it is working fine on my pre-upgrade site. To make it work on the upgraded site, I downloaded the whole package from Github...
  9. G

Autofill Not Working In Joined Lists

Hello, Autofill form plugin is working flawlessly in single list, but it fails to load value in case of joined lists. I really need this to work. If it doesn't have the functionality to work in joined lists scenario, please suggest an alternate way of doing this. I even updated the plugin...
  10. G

List Joins - Please Help

Hi, I am seeking assistance in joining lists, please suggest considering the diagrams and description: 1. I have a setup as shown in the diagram. 2. I want to fetch Community builder custom fields like "Company name, contact person, email and website" and show on the list and details page...
  11. G

Reporting a bug in Fabrik 3.1rc2

Hi, Tried to migrate my fabrik data (lists, forms, elements, etc.) from one site to another on localhost with identical configurations: Joomla 3.2 Fabrik 3.1rc2 I first created a package of my data (lists, forms, elements, etc.) from one site and then tried to install it on the other: 1...
  12. G

Custom List Template Issue

Hello, I've created a template override of stock bootstrap template in site's template html folder. I am currently working on list template and want to fetch and show all my list elements by directly calling them using the following code: echo $this->_row->data->restaurants___name; where...
  13. G

Download Link of Latest Code

Hello, I want to know as to where I can download the latest updated code of component, elements, etc. for Fabrik for Joomla 3.2. Also when I visit the GitHub, the download link "Download Zip" is available only at the root level, however it is not available in sub-folder, i can''t figure out...
  14. G

Fabrik SEF URLs

Hi, I've created menu link to a Fabrik list. It is showing link to list like: 1. List: mydomain.com/restaurants ---- which is good enough 2. Now, the details is showing URL as: details/11/1 ---- which is not good Is is possible to generate full sef url and use a field data as sef url to...
  15. G

Fabrik Menu Links Not Working On Frondend After Site Upload

Hi, It was all working fine on localhost, however, after uploading the site to my server, Fabrik's menu links to lists and form are no longer working and resulting in "Error:0 Could not connect to MySQL". I checked the "Connections" link in fabrik's left nav bar, everything is fine there, but...
  16. G

Using ExtraVote In Fabrik

Hi, I want to know if I can use Joomla content plugins in Fabrik entries. I am thinking about using Joomla content plugin called ExtraVote for rating entries, which has some better options. Thanks.
  17. G

Please Suggest Best Setup

Hi, I am building a webapp, which basically is a directory of restaurants. This app requires approx. 80 custom fields, mostly dropdowns. All the data on frontend will be classified into 3 categories. Please suggest me the most efficient setup in terms of how to store the data (No. of tables)...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back