Search results

1. fula5

After upgrading can't access front or backend

I have the same problem. Crash after install.
  2. fula5

Update 3.3.2 to 3.4.3 "Bad Desicion"

My solution. RESTORE BACKUP Very Thanks. Very trouble this tol.
  3. fula5

Fabrik pakage is not updated but http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/github-update-fabrick-package-not-updated.43123/ says its not a problem.
  4. fula5

Thanks for answering. 1- Update all behind Joomla. 2- No errors reported 3- Yes clear joomla and use 3 browsers, firefox, chrome y Opera. 4- Toggle and Ajax turned on yes. When I edit a form, now is not nothing but a control. And I'm the only one with permission editing
  5. fula5

1- The forms save button does not work. When I can see why? 2- I upgraded from Joomla. What I can do to check this. Any suggestions ? I not will pay for special support. Sorry. If I can not make it work , I have to replace this tool From already thank you very much
  6. fula5

That frustrating this is. I see other users with similar problems. Also I do not speak English and this only supports English . Webempresa , wash your hands recommending "Breazing Forms" and this goes getting worse.
  7. fula5

A while now , Joomla warned me that an update of Fabrik . I upgraded from Joomla, how to do, and now , everything is wrong. When I edit a form, the Save button does not work , just cancel is operational. Test the software when they upload to the Internet ? I'll have to pay 60 euros to give me...
  8. fula5

It is working fabrik?

That's what I did, and that was the result. Since Joomla instead, I upload picture.
  9. fula5

It is working fabrik?

I have tried several times to install Fabrik on a new site with joomla 3.4.8 and not make it, or in the form of downloaded file, or from the automatic installer Joomla. Received messages are these: Proxy Error The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. The proxy...
  10. fula5

Captcha image not visible after update 3.3.2

In Webempresa, (my web hosting provider), helped me to make the complete github update. Work!!! :) Ahhhhhhhhhh Many Thanks Webempresa, Thanks to you. All.!
  11. fula5

Captcha image not visible after update 3.3.2

I have the same problem. Exact. Joomla 3.4.1 with Fabrik 3.3.2 ( In WEBEMPRESA only say, change to Breezingforms... (sxxt) ) I not see de captcha. Are any solution? Sometime, its visible after reload the page, but not always. I have tried everything published before. Many thanks.
  12. fula5

The FIELD linked to the LINK ELEMENT is ERASED.!

Nobody knows anything ? Forget the link element. I have a simple form with a field element . This field element has been set for displaying a LINK and is read-only in the user's form.When the user enters the form and we will press the record button , the content of the field is added, the...
  13. fula5

The FIELD linked to the LINK ELEMENT is ERASED.!

I have two forms with a link element. I have two users with differents access. The first, in he's form can fill Label and direction, example label='Invoice X' and link= 'http://www.direction.com/invoice/xxxxx.pdf' OK? In the second form, the second user can access in 'Detailed view' and...
  14. fula5

Fabrik dot com not working?

Thanks!
  15. fula5

Fabrik dot com not working?

In joomla say "Error to load data feeds" o "Error de carga de datos de alimentaci?n" when I tray to have a site access -www.fabrik.com = Fatal error: Call to undefined method JSite::getBody() in /home/fabrikar/public_html/plugins/system/fabrik/fabrik.php on line 265 Please any help.
  16. fula5

[forms] Using fileds objects.

This is Basic. If I have a form with two objects class field, Field1 and Field2 named. In the first, in its validation using PHP code (Replace) I get a certain result. I want to introduce, in the second field (Field2) that result. Now, how I address from that validation, the second field. (Using...
  17. fula5

[SOLVED] The best way?

Very Very Thanks. Accustomed to using MS SQLSERVER, I never check that the site was OFFLINE before backup. Restore the base with the same name , same username and same password I had not thought that KICKSTART lets put another, Could that have been the reason I failed!! Finally something...
  18. fula5

[SOLVED] The best way?

Thanks for response. Data is OK. As I coud not make it work, I have rebuilt everything, element, forms, views, an the data i went from the old tables to the news. My question is how to protect it from now on the data. Does not work with a Full backup of Akeeba backup restore?
  19. fula5

[SOLVED] The best way?

What is the best way to preserve the site with forms, lista, elements and tables DATA, stored with fabrik? I always make a full Akeeba backup , but ( in the first support put in this site ), when i was to restaured faillll. The forms do not recognized and show datas. Connections are ok...
  20. fula5

[SOLVED] Change order... make a clone element?

OK. Thank you very much.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back