Search results

1. fula5

Update 3.3.2 to 3.4.3 "Bad Desicion"

A while now , Joomla warned me that an update of Fabrik . I upgraded from Joomla, how to do, and now , everything is wrong. When I edit a form, the Save button does not work , just cancel is operational. Test the software when they upload to the Internet ? I'll have to pay 60 euros to give me...
  2. fula5

It is working fabrik?

I have tried several times to install Fabrik on a new site with joomla 3.4.8 and not make it, or in the form of downloaded file, or from the automatic installer Joomla. Received messages are these: Proxy Error The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. The proxy...
  3. fula5

The FIELD linked to the LINK ELEMENT is ERASED.!

I have two forms with a link element. I have two users with differents access. The first, in he's form can fill Label and direction, example label='Invoice X' and link= 'http://www.direction.com/invoice/xxxxx.pdf' OK? In the second form, the second user can access in 'Detailed view' and...
  4. fula5

Fabrik dot com not working?

In joomla say "Error to load data feeds" o "Error de carga de datos de alimentaci?n" when I tray to have a site access -www.fabrik.com = Fatal error: Call to undefined method JSite::getBody() in /home/fabrikar/public_html/plugins/system/fabrik/fabrik.php on line 265 Please any help.
  5. fula5

[forms] Using fileds objects.

This is Basic. If I have a form with two objects class field, Field1 and Field2 named. In the first, in its validation using PHP code (Replace) I get a certain result. I want to introduce, in the second field (Field2) that result. Now, how I address from that validation, the second field. (Using...
  6. fula5

[SOLVED] The best way?

What is the best way to preserve the site with forms, lista, elements and tables DATA, stored with fabrik? I always make a full Akeeba backup , but ( in the first support put in this site ), when i was to restaured faillll. The forms do not recognized and show datas. Connections are ok...
  7. fula5

[SOLVED] Change order... make a clone element?

I entered a set of elements, Edit one, and for example, change it's order. VG. Edit the last 11, and set order 3. As a result, put it on 3 order but also, create a new one, and put it on the original order 11. It is? or am I doing something wrong?? Fabrik 3.2 on Joomla 3.3.6. Very Thanks.
  8. fula5

[Solved] Problem with Fabrik template?

Joomla 3.3.6, Php 5.5.20, Fabrik 3.2. Template Omnicron v1.7 with Gauntry 4.1.27 All is update. I installed Fabrik and works well. I created the form, with de table, the components and the view. When I want to publish the List behind the menu, that comes out to be unacceptable, totally...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back