Search results

1. C

created sequence

I would like to create this function in fabrik here is the context: a list of sites A B C a list of machine types X Y Z when I select 1 machine type and a site, it displays X-Y (I managed to do this thanks to the calc plugin) after X-Y, I'd like to add a field based on 3 digits, such as 001 002...
  2. C

Tracability

Hi, When I save my form, my user receive a mail with a PDF, all works well. Two question Can I have a copy of this mail to my user bdd list ? for tracking (if my user informe me that he doesn't receive the mail or anything) Can I block the mail if my user left my structure or if I modifi it...
  3. C

[Solved]yes/no plugin

Hi, In my form I have the plug in Yes/No, how can I use the data in a php variable? thanks
  4. C

[Solved]random sequence

HI, I would like to create a random sequence generator with the sequence plugin it would be composed of 3 letters, the first one uppercase, and 5 digits I have no idea how to configure this plugin. thanks
  5. C

[solved]template or another solution

Hi, I have a form with several groups, for 1 group I have lots of radio buttons and the rendering isn't great (see image). is it possible to set a specific template for this group, or is it possible to set a group within a group? thanks
  6. C

pdf template

Hi, I'll try to create a PDF template with but the file structure changed. I have a lot of issue with this method. If someone have an example It will be top. thanks
  7. C

cascading dropdown

HI, I have a problem with cascading dropdown plug in I have a list A with id - type - codetype and list B with id - name - codetype in my group I have a database join for having a list with list A element type and a cascading dropdown survey database join and extenal id codetype. for...
  8. C

Group in a block

Hi, I am looking for a solution to structure my form by putting the groups in blocks. I currently have : ---------------------------------------- group 1 ---------------------------------------- group 2 and I would like to do : --------------------------------------- group 1 | group2...
  9. C

exclude element list

HI, I have a list with name (field) and one option (radiobutton) this list is linked by the plugin cascading dropdown in another list. I need to exclude to the frontal view the elements to the list who have the radiobutton on. thanks
  10. C

advanced filter

HI, I have a problem with advanced filter . When I select a date in advanced filter, the result is not exact, the result displayed date-1. Thanks
  11. C

problem with advanced filter

Hi, I have a problem with advanced filter when I choose date / equal to or another choice the selector doesn't appear and the advanced filter popup close. this issue is only with the plugin date my version of fabrik is the lastest. any idea? Thanks
  12. C

DOMPDF version

Hi, What version of DOMPDF is available in github package. The last version of DOMPDF is 0.7.0 can I use it? Thanks
  13. C

PB with calc plugin

I have created one form with many calculations all works well but regularly one calculation stays on loading. I am not recording into my base because I use them as a financial calculator. I do not why the calculation does not work. Can you help me to find a solution? Thanks
  14. C

Change file name

Hello, How can I change the PDF file name ? I have created a form with : id first name last name etc etc the name of the PDF file is "nameform - id.pdf". I need last name.pdf thanks for your help
  15. C

Problems with PDF Template

Hi , I've created a PDF Template but I have 2 problems: 1/ I need to put a logo into my PDF header 2/ I need to reduce the font size but I do not find where and how I can do this. Can you help me? Tof
  16. C

Personal PDF Template

Hello, I created a form with 90 elements, I would like to create a PDF template that takes up the different elements in a table I would like to parameterize myself. Would it be possible to tell me which file changed and how to do it. Thank you Christophe
  17. C

Button Next doesn't work

Hello, I'am upgrading my website with joomla 3.4 and fabrik 3.3.1. Now the button next doesn't work I'am already blocked on the first page of my formular. Somebody has a solution of this problem ? Thanks Tof
  18. C

pb with form template

Hi, I have created one form with a multiple group inside. In my layout this form is: _______________________ | group 1 | --------------------------------------- | group 2 |...
  19. C

element calculation

Hi, I would like to calculate the sum of the "montant pr?t" by column "courtier" and put this result in a table to make the visualization. do the same with banks and calculate the average "montant pr?t". and count the number of "finalisation". being zero in php I'm reading everything I...
  20. C

multiple vizualisation

How can I put 2 or 3 vizualisation on a same article ? Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back