Search results

1. A

Display tables with multi columns from same field

Hello, Apologies for the delay, I get the error when clicking 'view data' from the lists page, and when viewing the list from a menu item in the frontend. Andrew.
  2. A

Hello, I've been having another look at this list, and I've added another prefilter to narrow down the data, but I'm getting a sql error and I can't see why. I've attached a screen shot of the prefilters, which look pretty straight forward to me, and this is the error: 500 - Fabrik has...
  3. A

Morning Rob, Thanks for that. I hadn't started messing with viewing access levels yet so I didn't think of that. I'll have a read through the viewing access levels info and try again. Andrew.
  4. A

Aha! yes I did. Here it is, the list is called 'Weekly hours pivot 2'
  5. A

Hello, Not sure if I'd be better starting a new thread for this, but I'm trying to refine the 'pivot' plugin as detailed here so this seems like a reasonable place... I've created another table using the 'pivot' plugin, which is effectively just a copy of the previous one created buy Rob in...
  6. A

Many to many join update existing records

Update: I created a new list with one databasejoin dropdown element linking to the 'offices' table, and added 'isuniquevalue' validation, and a second element with a databasejoin of type 'checkboxes'. The 'add' screen looks fine (see attached screen grab) but when I click 'save' I get the...
  7. A

Hello Rob, The 'third list' is the list that joins the documents list to the offices list - it consists of a dropdown databasejoin for offices and a set of checkboxes for the documents. If it makes any difference, this just sets up the documents that are required for each office. When I get...
  8. A

Hello Hugh, Do you have access to the 'sites' in my profile? I don't really want to publish the link here as it contains potentially sensitive data. I have a list called 'offices' which is just the office name and id so I can add & remove offices, then I have a 'documents' list which is the...
  9. A

Hello, I'm still getting to grips with how Fabrik works so forgive me if there is a simple explanation to this: I have a pair of tables - 'Offices' and 'Documents', and I have then joined with a databasejoin element so that I have a form with a dropdown 'select office' box, then a list of...
  10. A

No records showing in list but they are there in the db table

Hello Rob, Thanks for the tips. I just went back to the list to try this and all the data I added yesterday is there now. Still not sure what the problem was though (maybe cache related?), but it seems to be fine now. Andrew.
  11. A

No records showing in list but they are there in the db table

Hello, I've been creating a form with various joins, and I need to ensure that a combination of 2 fields is unique. I added the 'areuniquevalues' validation to one of the fields, but it seems to have disappeared so I'm not sure I added it correctly. The problem is that since I did this the...
  12. A

Hello Rob, Thanks for that, I think I understand it now. I'll see if I can get it working how I want then. Andrew.
  13. A

Hello Rob, Apologies for not replying to this earlier - I've been working on some othe projects for the last couple of weeks so I'm just catching up with this. I've had a look at the data view and it appears to be just what I'm looking for. It is a bit slow, but then again I'll only need to...
  14. A

Afternoon, I haven't had time to get any further with it today, but I've just added all my details if you want to have a look. Andrew.
  15. A

Afternoon Rob, Thanks for the swift response. I've updated Fabrik from Github as per your instructions, I've created a new list from the table, and filled in the Plugin as closely as possible to your screenshot (There was nothing in the 'sum' or 'group by' dropdowns - see attached screenshot -...
  16. A

Afternoon, I've made a bit of progress with this using the Joomla module 'ARI data tables' for quickness and the following SQL statement: SELECT a.id, a.area_name ,MAX(IF(DATE(h.week_ending) = '2013-12-29', h.hours, NULL)) as '2013-12-29' ,MAX(IF(DATE(h.week_ending) = '2013-12-22', h.hours...
  17. A

Morning, Thanks for the reply - I thought I might have be missing something simple there. I've attached the PHP file of the previous version, The file is pasted directly into a Joomla article via DirectPHP. It's quite poorly written but I was learning php as I went along, and this was one of...
  18. A

Hello, Request for guidance: I?ve been trying out Fabrik for a few weeks now as an alternative to hand coding a website upgrade. I?ve got most of my previous database tables transferred into Fabrik and I?ve got the lists all set up for input of new data, which is great, unfortunately I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back