Search results

1. simbus82

Fabrik Juser plugin generate wrong password hash

I'm using a Fabrik form to generate joomla user accounts. I receive an email, all works without errors... but when i try to login with generated password, i can't login and i receive the wrong password error. i see in DB the hashed password (joomla 2.5, php 5.3) but i can't login, if i hash my...
  2. simbus82

Fabrik Juser plugin generate wrong password hash

I'm using a Fabrik form to generate joomla user accounts. I receive an email, all works without errors... but when i try to login with generated password, i can't login and i receive the wrong password error. i see in DB the hashed password (joomla 2.5, php 5.3) but i can't login, if i hash...
  3. simbus82

Javascript errors and conflicts with Fabrik 3.1.1 (git)

In one site Jomla 3.3.1 with a Magebridge for Magento Shop, i have installed fabrik 3.1 updated with github joomla3 branch (yesterday version). In my custom Joomla template i have loaded bootstrap framework correctly. But "Magento" with the bride Magebridge loads some javascript, like...
  4. simbus82

[BUG] List, Validation and JS in Joomla 3.3 with official Fabrik 3.1

I have this bugs in Fabrk 3.1 (official from site) and Joomla 3.3.0 Server with php 5.4, joomla template is the standard protostar Validation "isemail" and "notempty" are not working Elements javascript sometimes are not saved. When i go to view data in a list in administrator, Fabrik...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back