Search results

1. J

Validation and hiding (solved)

I have a problem related to this but the case is slightly different. I have a checkbox which controls the hide/show of several groups. I need validations of the elements in those groups which are hidden/shown conditionally based on the checkbox element. If I insert return '{your-element}' ==...
  2. J

Update to joomla 3.3 - timeframe on fixing issues

I just want to inform that I have updated to the latest github version again and that the validation works again.
  3. J

That is of course a valid point :-) Please go to http://anbudsglede.no/privatforsikring/form/1. I have here a validation "is not "Velg:" to run on the first field "Velg organisasjon". It fails to run the validation. I believe it's related to the update of joomla because it worked before and I...
  4. J

I updated to joomla 3.3 before I noticed the message here on the forum. Now my validations seem to not work properly. It's not a live site so it's not a big issue. I just wonder if you have a estimated timeframe on when you think you will have fixed the issue you need to fix? It's just if I...
  5. J

Elements from repeatable groups and detail view

Thank you very much. I figured it out - I had unpublished the parent id *feelingstupid*
  6. J

Btw, the issue is regarding the list "Privatforsikringer"
  7. J

Elements from repeatable groups and detail view (move to standard please)

Sorry for the username/password issue - it should be working now. I have also posted the same thread in the standard forum now. Thank you for your help.
  8. J

(Sorry about the username/password - it should work now) Hi, I have a issue with my detail view. The values from elements which belongs to repeatable groups are not shown in the detail view. I use the bootstrap template for the detail view. Please go to http://anbudsglede.no/kundeliste and...
  9. J

Elements from repeatable groups and detail view (move to standard please)

Hi, I have a issue with my detail view. The values from elements which belongs to repeatable groups are not shown in the detail view. I use the bootstrap template for the detail view. Please go to http://anbudsglede.no/kundeliste and look at the detail view for the first record. As you see the...
  10. J

Email template - only send records from visible groups

I really appreciate the help here. Thank you again. When I use this template I get the output which you can see below on the email send to me. It doesn't report the actual value I fill out in the form - it only report the label. Can you maybe spot the issue? " ArrayArrayArray Hustype Er mer...
  11. J

In case it's easier to understand what I would like to achieve I have made an excel sheet with the output I would like with the relevant conditions. Can you maybe help me with the first lines / conditions? In that case I can just replicate everything...
  12. J

"Friendly and polite bump :-)" (I'm not sure when it's too early to "bump" so sorry if this is considered to be too early!)
  13. J

Thank you. Link: http://lokaldugnad.fordelsgruppen.no/2-uncategorised/7-forsikring-veldedig-organisasjon Username and password is provided under "My sites". You also have superuser access backend. I have made some minor changes on the form and the show/hide of he groups is now controlled...
  14. J

Hi, I have a form with rather many groups. I would like the email which is sent with the email plugin only to send elements from the visible groups. The show/hide of the groups is controlled by a checkbox field with the element name: ?table___trigger?. The values of table___trigger is...
  15. J

Email plugin condition

Great - thank you!
  16. J

Email plugin condition

Thank you. For the sake of the example the dropdown have the following values: "Company 1" "Company 2" "Company 3" "Company 4" "None of the above" The email addresses are fixed and they are: "post@company1.com" "post@company2.com" "post@company3.com" "post@company4.com" The email should...
  17. J

Email plugin condition

Just to clearify I figure the easiest is to make four copies of the email plugin where plugin 1 is the email to Company 1. What I would like to know is how I can write the condition: "Send email if not field "I am a customer of" is "Company 1". Thank you very much.
  18. J

Email plugin condition

Hi, I have a form where one of the fields is a dropbox and the field is ?I am a customer of?: Name of company 1 Name of company 2 Name of company 3 Name of company 4 None of the above I use the email plugin. If the user choose ?None of the above? the email should be sent to Company 1...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back