Search results

1. Data Crafter

Fileupload - How to delete images in a fileupload element in a list?

I have a list with a fileupload element to display the graphic of a business. The fileupload element IS set to use thumbnails. My problem is this. A buisness uploaded an image which didn't display well - so then developed a replace image which would display better. Edited that record on...
  2. Data Crafter

I've added a radius_search plug-in to a list but encountering a 500 error

I added the radius_search plug-in to a list with address elements and a google map element. However, when I try to view the list after doing this, I receive a 500 error indicating "no map element selected." The map element works fine with my visualizations when I'm not using the radius_search...
  3. Data Crafter

Possible bug in Fabrik re: Data Joins for repeating groups

I don't need a resolution - the problem I encountered I have fixed - but I wanted to note this as a possible bug to be fixed. The situation was this. I had created an associative table (list) named Parent_Student_Relationship with database join elements to both Parent and Student. I then...
  4. Data Crafter

Looking for Tutorial on Customizing Detail Templates

I work closely with Robbie Adair - and Robbie showed me a tutorial on your site re: customizing detail templates. I can't find it on the site when I log in and Robbie even sent me the URL to it: http://fabrikar.com/help/tutorials/details/3/30 - which, when I try to go there, gives me a 500...
  5. Data Crafter

Edit and Delete icons not showing in IE, Chrome, and Safari

I'm putting together a basic web site for the Houston Joomla User group (we're currently using a Meetup site). You can find the site under development at this URL: www.knottypictures.com (a sandbox domain for me) My issue is this: If you select JUG Members from the menu, it will display...
  6. Data Crafter

Odd times appearing in Calendar popup

I'm using the calendar plugin with the bootstrap template against a table of meetings with events - each event having a date and a start and end time (using the time plugin). The calendar works fine except that when you click the event on the calendar, the popup shows the event title (which is...
  7. Data Crafter

Search Form not filtering data

I have created a search form - following the fabrik tutorial on this topic. When I select a value from the search form, it does redirect me to the correct list but this list isn't filtered by the search criteria at all. You can see the site I'm working on here: knotty pictures com (Not...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back