I've added a radius_search plug-in to a list but encountering a 500 error

Data Crafter

I added the radius_search plug-in to a list with address elements and a google map element. However, when I try to view the list after doing this, I receive a 500 error indicating "no map element selected." The map element works fine with my visualizations when I'm not using the radius_search plug-in. Clearly I'm expected to designate the map element somewhere else but it's not clear to me where that is.

No, that's where I am confused. When I add the plug-in to the list, I don't see any "Options" which would allow me to do so. I'm adding the radius_search plugin at the list level - which I believe is correct - but I can't find anyplace to edit the Options for it.

In the plug-in documentation I can clearly see the Options tab and the fields that are there - but I can't get to what the documentation is showing.

Strange.
Can you see JS errors?
Try with an other browser.
Or try with Joomla editor set to none (so you don't get a WYSIWYG editor in the list settings).

I tried FireFox, Chrome, and Safari browsers - all the same issue. Set the Joomla editor to none with no effect. Didn't see any JS errors - but I may not be looking for them correctly if they aren't something that will pop out.

Still no joy with this. I can install the plug-in fine, enable it in the Plug-in Manager, and add it to a Fabrik list via the Plugins tab. However, I'm never taken to the screen shown in the Plugin Documentation which shows an Options tab and a Search Options tab. How do I get to those screens? I can't seem to do it from the list (which is where I'd expect to be able to do it) or from the plugin in the Plug-in Manager. As noted before, I've tried multiple browsers, and haven't seen any JS errors. I looked at the GitHub updates and didn't see anything there which looked like it would address this.

Back