Search results

1. R

Problem with fileupload

Hello When I try to upload a file using "fileupload element" with ajax it generates the following error: Error. Unable to upload file. The error comes from the file: public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php in the method: onAjax_upload() in the code: // Check for request...
  2. R

Problem with the "fileupload" field for joomla 3.6

Hello I have problems with the "fileupload" field with the new version of fabrik for joomla 3.6. The "fileupload" field work before the update but not now. Also updated with the latest version of github. Do you have detected a problem with the "fileupload" field? Regards
  3. R

Remote Access to SQL Server

Hello It is possible to access a remote database with SQL SERVER using Fabrik? Regards
  4. R

Problem width layout and ajafixy

Hello I'm using the "layout div" of 3 columns and works well. When active "List > Navigation > Ajafixy" changes the layout to 1 column, it seems to ignore the " layout div " and take the " bootstrap layout ". This occurs when you use the pagination. I was not where you get the layout when...
  5. R

Joomla user form plugin to Fabrik 3.2.2

Hello This implemented the "Joomla user form plugin" to Fabrik 3.2.2? I do not find in the list of plugins in joomla. Regards
  6. R

How to set target = "_blank" for fabrik links in Element Custom

Hello Although I read this post: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/trick-how-to-set-target-_blank-for-fabrik-links-in-table-view.13651/ I could do as follows: Element>List Settings> Custom Link = {tablename___file1}"" target="_blank" {tablename___file1} is fileupload element...
  7. R

Problem with "Content Plugin"

Hello I have two layout FAQ1 and FAQ2; FAQ2 is a copy of FAQ1. I have two different "List" (eg, 19 and 21) In all these cases it works: Case 1: {Fabrik view = list id = 19 layout = FAQ1} {Fabrik view = list id = 21 layout = FAQ1} Case 2: {Fabrik view = list id = 19 layout = FAQ1} {Fabrik...
  8. R

Textarea problem after updating

Hello After upgrading to "fabrik 3.2.2" gives me the following error: Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in ......plugins\fabrik_element\textarea\textarea.php on line 362 It happens when I want to add or edit a record; but it works well for viewing. What could be...
  9. R

Problem with fabrik 3.3.1 upgrade

Hello Update to version 3.3.1 of fabrik. When viewing the details from the front end gives the following error: Fatal error: Class 'FArrayHelper' not found in ...\components\com_fabrik\router.php on line 210 At line 210 before had: $vars['formid'] = JArrayHelper::getValue($segments, 1, 0)...
  10. R

Sorting data

Hello The columns are sorted by "the Most Important sorting criteria is the leftmost". Is there any way to disable that function ? I'm interested that only you can sort the selected column. It is possible? thanks
  11. R

Sort Field "Multi Select Dropdown" in filter

Hello I have a field "Multi Select Dropdown"; on the form has the ordered values, but not the filter. How do I order the field values ??in the filter? From where you it is configured? Thanks
  12. R

Customize Filter

Hello In the filter of the form I have a field that I want to compare it to other field. For example, I have three fields: field1, field2 and field3 In the filter I show the field1 (let's call field1_show) Then on the sql query would field1_show = field1 OR field2 = field1_show...
  13. R

Popup form in CDD field

Hello Need to add a popup form in a cdd field. The "databasejoin" field allows you to add pop-up form; but not for the "cdd" field. Then, take the file code "databasejoin.php"; and modify the "cascadedropdown.php" file and adapting it I run; fails but the form is displayed in a popup...
  14. R

Article form plugin and import CSV

Hello I'm using "Article form plugin" and I want to import data from a CSV. Is there any way to import data into a list and create articles in Joomla realcionados with imported data? The import is done, but though I use "Article form plugin" I does not create the articles in joomla. Thanks
  15. R

Problem with cache and "Article form plugin"

Hello When I use the "Article form plugin" and update the content is not updated because the joomla cache activated. I have seen that this issue has tried before and there was no other solution to clean the cache of joomla. Is there any way to solve this problem from Fabrik using joomla...
  16. R

Submit Form without saving in database

It is possible to make a form not save data in the database? Interested send data from the form but not updated in the database, so I can process them. Try to do it from the section of the form "form processing" setting it to "No"; but when I want to edit the fields are empty. I need the...
  17. R

Menu in the backend show only the data lists

Hello I am interested in making a menu in the backend show only the data lists to the user manager. Is there any way to give permission for the data lists are displayed only? Do not want to show all the Fabrik component; I want to show only the data lists its functions to...
  18. R

Problem CDD reload

Hello I am using cascade dropdown with three levels. ex: N1 => N2 => N3 When change in "N1" recharge values ??"N2"; but not empty the dropdown "N3". This happens to me in the front-end; in the back-end works well. What can be the problem? Regards
  19. R

Cascading dropdown elements for Fabrik 3.1rc2

Hello I'm using Joomla 3.2.3 and Fabrik 3.1rc2. I need to create cascading dropdown elements. Is there any example for that version? Regards
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back