Problem with fabrik 3.3.1 upgrade

rha2000

Hello

Update to version 3.3.1 of fabrik. When viewing the details from the front end gives the following error:
Fatal error: Class 'FArrayHelper' not found in ...\components\com_fabrik\router.php on line 210
At line 210 before had:
$vars['formid'] = JArrayHelper::getValue($segments, 1, 0);

and now:
$vars['formid'] = FArrayHelper::getValue($segments, 1, 0);

Not found "FArrayHelper". Any idea?

Regards

Install from "Extension Manager -> Update" and from "https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik" overwriting the files but the two forms does the same.

The problem occurs when using "List> links> link Ajaxify = YES"; if "link Ajaxify = NO" works well.

It remains for me to perform an installation from scratch with "joomla 3.4" and "fabrik 3.3.1" and see if the same thing happens, but now is not working download page fabrik component and do not know where else to download. Is there any place where download the fabrik 3.3.1 installable component for joomla?

Can you check your ./components/com_fabrik/helpers/arrayhelper.php? The FArrayHelper class should be defined in there, and that file should be included from our main defines.php in the system plugin (./plugins/system/fabrik). It's been like that for quite some time now. I just tested, and can't replicate this issue.

So as long as the Fabrik system plugin is enabled and running, everything should work.

-- hugh

The upgrade of fabrik works well.

The problem is the "System - Securitycheck" plugin. The problem occurs when using "List> links> link Ajaxify = YES".

The solution was to load the "Securitycheck" plugin at the end.

Thanks

Thank you for posting the answer. I have the same problem but I don't know where to get the "System - Securitycheck" plugin from. It is not showing in my plugin manager so I can publish it, and I can't find it in the Fabrik downloads page. I should probably mention that my Fabrik installation is NOT from Github.

Best regards

The problem in this case WAS the Securitycheck plugin. If you don't have it it is an other reason.
Which exact Joomla and Fabrik version are you running?
From which versions did you update?
How did you update?
What is the exact error in your case?
Which other plugins/components are you running?

gesendet mit Tapatalk

I have Joomla! 3.4.1 but the problem was there since Joomla! 3.4.0. It happened right after I updated to Fabrik 3.3.1 which is the version I still have. I updated using the Extension Manager. I have never updated from Github.

The error is the exact same one mentioned by the original poster, but here it is to dispel any possible oversight:

Fatal error: Class 'FArrayHelper' not found in .../components/com_fabrik/router.php on line 210

I am running a lot of other components and plugins, I couldn't possibly mention them all. If there is any specific component or plugin that you think might be relevant to the issue at hand, I will be happy yo confirm whether it is there or not.

I have checked ./components/com_fabrik/helpers/arrayhelper.php? and Class 'FArrayHelper' is indeed defined there as an extension of Class 'JArrayHelper'. Furthermore, router.php does indeed have FArrayHelper on line 210 as the original poster showed.

Best regards

I have the same issue, which I recognized after updated from 3.1 to 3.3.2 on a Joomla 3.4.1 with the Joomla update function on April, 11th.
The definition of class FArrayHelper is in place at arrayhelper.php and has been last updated with the upgrade to 3.3.2 on April, 11th.
The file arrayhelper.php is included from plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php.
My Links are not ajaxified.
I do not have the securityplugin.

If I change back the Reference to FArrayHelper into the old reference JArrayHelper in router.php line 210-212 the error disappears (at this place).

It is not a fix but may be a workaround.

I think the problem is some kind of conflict with ajax, in my case it was Securitycheck.
Might start disable plugins until it works, and then load the plugin at the end.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back