Search results

1. J

Fabrik form element data not displayed completely in article

correct, that's what I checked with the testline "echo '{fabrik view=list id=4 het_crprojects___id='.$projects[$i]['id'].' layout=mydiv fabrik_show_nav=0}';" Unfortenately not, I'm only developing the code at my laptop at the moment. Pls see attached screendump (if that is of any help). Not...
  2. J

Fabrik form element data not displayed completely in article

In a Joomla article I use some fabrik code by means of the fabrik content plugin + the joomla sourcerer extension (http://www.nonumber.nl/extensions/sourcerer), pls see code below. The error is that for the het_donation___name_organisation db field currently a text value with 3 words...
  3. J

Problems with css list styling

Hi rob, (sorry for the late reaction - holidays...): Unfortenately not, the site is not live yet (development on laptop); the reason why I included the screen dumps....:(
  4. J

Thnx troester :) I performed some suggested changes, but I still see some weird things: template_css.php: /*suggested by Fabrik Standard Support */ #listform_$c .muted { display: block; float: left; font-weight: bold; color: blue; width: 100px; } #listform_$c .myformdata { color: grey...
  5. J

Hi troester, Thanks for your comments. I copied the div template folder (to mydiv folder). Setting your suggested '#listform_$c .muted' style did not have any effect on the webppage view, e.g., i dont see bold text labels:( . Wirth firebug I could see the changed setting of the muted...
  6. J

I created a list with labels and related values below each other using a custom div template - see attachment for the webpage. How to?: A. customise the labels, for example have all the labels (like 'Opbrengst per energie eenheid (kWhr/GJ)' and 'Aantal donateurs') in bold text? B. Set the...
  7. J

Documentation Fabrik Webservice?

thnx for your comment. 'if it still works'? that doesnt sound promising. Why would the developed code not work anymore?
  8. J

Hi, Just curious about any reaction on this initial previous post? (my Fabrik support is about to lapse this week)
  9. J

PHP error note when creating new element

Hi, Just curious about any reaction this initial previous post? (my Fabrik support is about to lapse this week)
  10. J

PHP error note when creating new element

I get the following php error when creating a new element with Fabrik (in joomla 3.3) I upgraded Fabrik from Github. What does this error mean and how to fix this? Pls your help.:)
  11. J

Hi, For my Joomla (3.3) application I need to develop a webservice which retrieves some data from a particular website and which must store this data is a table (list). I upgraded Fabrik from github and noticed Fabrik has a Webservice plugin for lists -...
  12. J

Fabrik compatible with new Joomla 3.3.1 release?

ok, thnx. From your answer I get the impression there is not really a kind of formal test procedure and announcement to fabrik users on this matter?
  13. J

Fabrik compatible with new Joomla 3.3.1 release?

Hi, Just curious about any reaction on my question (?)
  14. J

Fabrik google chart not working and showing php error

I updated from github. At first, the error line at the frontpage with the existing was gone but still only one bar while there are two elements (of type calc). Then I created a new chart with just two element fields this of type Field. When I added the second element to the chart I got the...
  15. J

U mean the fix is already at github or (asked the community to get a fix?) Is the fix available at https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/archive/joomla3.zip (url mentioned at http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/) or is it just one specific file I need to update? Answering...
  16. J

Hi, just wondering whether anybody had a chance to look at my question? (I mentioned I started to experiment, but soon i will need this function for a customer)
  17. J

I just started to experiment with fabrik google chart visualisation, for which I also looked at http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/google-chart-visualization/. Unfortenately my simple vertical barchart containing 2 data values is not working; the bar chart activated by a main menu item...
  18. J

Show calculated results in list/table possible with Fabrik?

For test purposes I have linked the list to the main menu (so by clicking on a menu button) To double check: your refer to the 'Fabrik content' plugin shown at the plugin manager? (I dont see how to add anything there)
  19. J

Fabrik search plugin not working

ok.thnx:)
  20. J

Show calculated results in list/table possible with Fabrik?

thnx. How to set the 'details view'? Is this in the list Details->Layout-templates options? I only saw and set the div option there but no effect (see screen shot in attachment)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back