Search results

1. J

Fabrik form element data not displayed completely in article

In a Joomla article I use some fabrik code by means of the fabrik content plugin + the joomla sourcerer extension (http://www.nonumber.nl/extensions/sourcerer), pls see code below. The error is that for the het_donation___name_organisation db field currently a text value with 3 words...
  2. J

Problems with css list styling

I created a list with labels and related values below each other using a custom div template - see attachment for the webpage. How to?: A. customise the labels, for example have all the labels (like 'Opbrengst per energie eenheid (kWhr/GJ)' and 'Aantal donateurs') in bold text? B. Set the...
  3. J

PHP error note when creating new element

I get the following php error when creating a new element with Fabrik (in joomla 3.3) I upgraded Fabrik from Github. What does this error mean and how to fix this? Pls your help.:)
  4. J

Documentation Fabrik Webservice?

Hi, For my Joomla (3.3) application I need to develop a webservice which retrieves some data from a particular website and which must store this data is a table (list). I upgraded Fabrik from github and noticed Fabrik has a Webservice plugin for lists -...
  5. J

Fabrik google chart not working and showing php error

I just started to experiment with fabrik google chart visualisation, for which I also looked at http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/google-chart-visualization/. Unfortenately my simple vertical barchart containing 2 data values is not working; the bar chart activated by a main menu item...
  6. J

Fabrik search plugin not working

I try to get the Fabrik search plugin working but I get stuck,.e.g., when entering a string (that is saved in the in a table field of the database) in the Joomla search form, the search returns 'no results'. I followed the instructions at...
  7. J

Show calculated results in list/table possible with Fabrik?

I've been experimenting with Fabrik for a few weeks now, but despite also some googling I could not find an answer on my following question: I have a Joomla (3.3) design and use the latest version Fabrik from Github. I want to show some calculated results in a table form (within a login page)...
  8. J

Where to find Geocode option?

The title of my post already suggests it's a beginner's question, and that how I feel about it:( But having read about the geocode option (http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/google-map-element/#geocoding) set up a googlemap visualisation and searched through all menu options but could...
  9. J

Howto create PHP code for button on selected records?

I created a list with Fabrik and started with the creation of custom button for the selected list items. I googled to find an example of some php code for the button. My 3 questions: 1. Is there some xample php code available on the fabrik wiki pages (that I did not see)? 2. How to access...
  10. J

Fabrik compatible with new Joomla 3.3.1 release?

I got message from my Joomla application that one can upgrade to the new version 3.3.1. Is the latest Fabrik version from Github compatible with J3.3.1? If not yet, which fabrik page should I monitor for the announcement? (this Standard forum page?)
  11. J

Possible to have Fabrik form message depend on php validation?

Fabrik allows you to write/customise one single error message for the result of a form submission (within the form section). I was just wondering whether it's somehow possible to have the error message depend on the outcome of the added php validation code? Appreciate your feedback;-)
  12. J

How to copy files with respect to upgrading Fabrik from Github

I'd like upgrade to the latest Fabrik version (3.1.) from Github for which I follow the instructions at http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/. I run Joomla 3.3.0 (&Fabrik) on my laptop (Mac osx). In my first attempt I downloaded the latest zip file from...
  13. J

Can't get php validation working

Hi, I created a list and related form with Fabrik and for one of the elements I want to add some php validation but it's not working - see code below. The code is supposed to look up the eneterd name in a database table; if not found in db the validation will/must fail (return false). But when...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back