Search results

1. chofra02

Error undefined offset: 0 in juser plugin

Hi, investigating the error log files for another problem, i found this error: AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/vhosts/indoorrowers.org/httpdocs/plugins/fabrik_form/juser/juser.php on line 937', referer: https://indoorrowers.org/your-rower-profile...
  2. chofra02

List not accessible through joomla menu

Hi, I have a new issue since a couple of days on my website. I have a list which I call over a menu. I setup the menu using the menu admin module. There I have chosen Menu item type Fabrik - List and chosen a list, with no pre-filters etc.. This worked for ages (4 years) but since a couple of...
  3. chofra02

SOLVED: custom detail URL in a list

Hi, i have created a list for my team competition results. In this list i have added a custom detail URL that points to another list where the detailed scores of each team member are listed. the custom detail URL looks like this...
  4. chofra02

Image Element still does not work

Updated Fabrik to 3.5.1 and was hopping that the bug mentioned in this post would be fixed but this is not the case. I can neither change an image against another one nor save my image choice in the database.
  5. chofra02

Element password plugin update to 3.3.3 failed

Hi, I did not find any thread related to this problem. I have updated Fabrik to 3.3.3 using the Joomla updater. The component and plugins went all well apart from the element password plugin. I tried then via package upload to update but got again the same error. Please find attached a...
  6. chofra02

Fabrik does not run correctly after ondrej ppa php update

Hi, I'm running my joomla site on a container (virtual server) with a pretty old setup ( Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS). Due to some joomla updates that requested php 5.4 and higher I had to update my php version. As it was not possible for me to do that using a Plesk template update I had to use a ppa...
  7. chofra02

password element plugin package can not be installed.

Hi, I tried several time to install the password element plugin package. I use the extension manager - file upload for this. This one reports installation successful every time but the plugin is not available. I checked my system logfiles and no hint found. Any idea? Thanks.
  8. chofra02

how to hand over a parameter to a calc element from a link

Hi, I have been searching the forum for similar questions but did not find a direct answer. I have a league ranking list. There are several rankings available like "open", "age - weight cat." and so on. The ranking awards 100 points to the leader and then points to the followers accordingly to...
  9. chofra02

Admin mode: Fabrik element plugins listed in the list of components

Hi, I installed Fabrik 3.3.2 and after the installation I got a wired thing. In the Admin backend I went to my components list to select one of them. What I can see on the root of this list are all the element and form plugins that I installed for Fabrik 3.3.2. Please refer to the uploaded...
  10. chofra02

How to translate element labels for multi language site

Hi, My site has multiple languages and I'm using FaLang to manage all the translations. Is there a way to add several languages to the label of the elements? Thanks for your help. Cheers S?bastien
  11. chofra02

Pre filter list using user id based attributes value

Hi, I have a table with weight_cat and age_cat as categories attribute. I would like to pre filter a list shown to the user to show only the entries of its own weight_cat and age_cat. I save the user id as a database join in this table. So I was thinking that it must be possible to build a...
  12. chofra02

How to get different element sets for a list and for a form.

Hi, I'm starting to feel frustrated and stupid trying to understand what is wrong with me and Fabrik. I would like to do a super simple thing and can not get to it. I have a table in my db with 30 fields. i use to store race results in it. In this table I have 6 fields related to the...
  13. chofra02

Recalculation of all scores (calc element) on update or insert

I have created a list and with this a table to manage the results of a competition. The competition is during one month and each participants can enter it's own results. The score is a percentage of the best score in its age and weight category. what I would like is to recalc the scores for...
  14. chofra02

Details form always show first row only.

Hi, I have so far fixed almost all of my issues but a major one is giving me some hard time. I have a race results table at indoorrowers.org and for each row a dropdown button menu. If I select view (for details view) then the details form will always show the first row of my actual filtered...
  15. chofra02

How to display at best a table with a large amount of columns

Hi, I'm totally new to Fabrik and must admit that my skills are far too low to use as I would like. I'm operating a site called indoorrowers.org for our community and we want to publish there a kind of historical races searchable database under the menu Race Results. I have setup a db table...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back