Search results

1. zegmis

Time element & Javascrip validation

Hi all, Anybody knows how to validate and reset selected value for time element with JavaScript. Normally for drop down element i have var q3_answer= document.getElementById('newinjury_table___new_injury_Q3').getValue(); var q4 =...
  2. zegmis

Hide/Show elements using custom Javascript

Thanks man - took me a while to find this solution for Fabrik 3.1
  3. zegmis

Cant get Java Script code working

yep. above code was for fabrik 3.0! for Fabrik 3.1 it should be var radioButton= document.getElementById('copy_paste_your_element_placeholder_for_radio_button').getValue(); var element1= Fabrik.getBlock('form_X').formElements.get('copy_paste_your_element_placeholder_for_element1'); if...
  4. zegmis

bug? - link element default label & faild validation

hi, apologies for delay with reply. - it is standard fabrik form - registration from - standard field validations on most elements - such as not empty. this particular link elements has no validations as this is just the link - tested on link target as "blank" - same result - as mentioned, there...
  5. zegmis

Cant get Java Script code working

Hi Lads, read a lot about element show/hide functionality and found two great posts http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/exemple-of-javascript-code-to-hide-or-show-an-element.30911/ and...
  6. zegmis

bug? - link element default label & faild validation

Hi, not sure if its a bug but, when validation fails, default label of link breaks up. what i mean it goes from "Information and Consent" to index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3 settings are - default label set to "Information and Consent" - default URL...
  7. zegmis

Filter results of database join element

perfect - thanks a mill. works like a charm.
  8. zegmis

Filter results of database join element

Hi, i have "Add option in front end" enabled. After user adds new option, i want only to display that single record in dropdown list. Where now if user had 10 records added, all those records will be displayed in dropdown for selection as i am using database join filter WHERE `shoe_userid` =...
  9. zegmis

Record form element data changes

Hi, First of all let me to thank you lads for amazing piece of software you have created! Great job. I am working with fabrik for the over a month now and started to get my head around the way it works. However ran into difficulty and would appreciate your advise. Have user registrations...
  10. zegmis

Display an Edit Record button\link on details view

Hi, I am looking to replicate standard Joomla profile editing functionality. What i mean, user fills in profile data, on menu click he views data (read only) and then clicks on Edit button to edit it. Spent lots of time reading through forums, but no success so far... Hugh mentioned custom...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back