Record form element data changes

zegmis

Hi,
First of all let me to thank you lads for amazing piece of software you have created! Great job.

I am working with fabrik for the over a month now and started to get my head around the way it works. However ran into difficulty and would appreciate your advise.

Have user registrations handled by fabrik - works like a charm. Also have user profile form/list(table) with multiple extra fields which can be editable and etc - no problem at all. So this user profile table is linked (left joint) with teams table. Basically here user must enter name of the team via joinelement with auto-complete option - and again all works like a charm and info can be edited and updated.

Now the thing what i want is to keep a track of updates. For example, if player has changed the team, i want to know it. Maybe i should add new record in team table on form update? If it is correct solution then how to do that? But then how would i know which record to look for in team table to display in a form as current team?
Also was thinking if i should allow front adds and open another pre-filtered list and add records there?

In addition would be great if below editable team element i would be able to list all previous team related to this table (obviously without option to remove them).

Any ideas on such solution?

Thanks,
Paul

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back