Search results

1. M

Dashboard to analyse local database

Hi genyded, I got your point! Thank you for the explanation. To be honest, I?m not a technical user, so I don?t know if I would be able to create a dashboard with many graphs tied up to just one set of filters as it demands extra work as you mentioned. Do you know if there is any other...
  2. M

Error when exporting a Package

Hi Troester I?m using Joomla 3.3 and Fabrik 3.2 My tmp folder is writeable I?m gonna check the link you send me. Thank u!
  3. M

Error when exporting a Package

Hi Everyone, I?m migrating my fabrik lists, forms, ect to a new joomla instalation. I?m using the same Fabrik version in both sites. I created a new package with all forms and lists I have and when I click on EXPORT I get the following error: An error has occurred. -1 Source folder not...
  4. M

Dashboard to analyse local database

Hi everyone, I?d like to ask what would be the best way to create a dashboard to analyse data stored in the local website. I need to create quite a few graphs and put them to work with filters ( 1 set of filters for many graphs in the same page ). I know Fabrik has Visualizations, but is...
  5. M

Help with Notes Element

Hi! Thank you for the time. I got a bit confused with this elements. Let me see if I understood: 1) Create NOTEtable with ID, Date_time, UserID, Foreign_Key and Notes(field) 2) Set Foreign_Key as databasejoin and point it to the BASEtable 3) Add the notes element in the BASEtable...
  6. M

Help with Notes Element

Hi! I think I understood well your explanation, thank you very much for your time! I created a new table with ID, DATE_TIME, USERID, FOREIGN_KEY and NOTES (text area field). Then I added the element NOTES to one of my forms and I set it as following: However, Now when I go to my list...
  7. M

Help with Notes Element

Hi, Thank you for your reply genyded! So I should first create a new list (to create the table) with the elements ID, DATE, USERID (I need this one), TEXTAREA (notes). Is it? Let?s suppose I have the element NOTES in more than 1 form. Can I "connect" all of them to the same NOTE table? If...
  8. M

Help with Notes Element

Hi Everyone! I need to use the Notes Element in my form, however the tutorial we have is not that detailed (and I?m not that smart either), so I was wondering if anyone here knows how to use this element? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/notes-element/ Do I have to create a new...
  9. M

[SOLVED] Problem with a DATABASEJOIN element

Hi, Good morning all! Thanks for your time to answer my question and help me! I just found what was going on! In the DATABASEJOIN element, in the tab DATA, the VALUE selected was not the ID [Recommended]. I was using a different VALUE and eve though it was unique, it was not working. As I...
  10. M

Hi, I?m using Joomla 3.3.3, template protostar (the default) for Fabrik lists, forms, etc. I?ve set the debugging mode to the maximum and I added I new record to my list in Fabrik and the only message I got was: **Message** ??COM_FABRIK_RECORD_ADDED_UPDATED?? However it stays the same. I...
  11. M

Hi, Thank you for your attention genyded! These are the screens: We could see the DASH before because I was using a CONCAT LABEL, but I changed the setting to use just a LABEL to see if this change would make it work, but it didn?t. Thank you very much!
  12. M

Hi everyone, Thanks for all help I?m always having here! I created I from containing 1 databasejoin element. When I test the form, it works fine. It searches the data I need and I can select it as seen in the pic: However, even though the information is selected, when I save the form...
  13. M

[Solved] Problem with my Lists

Hi troester! That was correct! As I set the Protostar template as default for my forms, everything started working in AJAX. Thank you very much!
  14. M

[Solved] Problem with my Lists

Hi Everybody, I created a few lists in Fabrik and when I open them and I click on ADD NEW the page reload completely and then it opens the form. I noticed that I could set Fabrik to open the forms in an AJAX window without refreshing the page. However, it didn?t work properly in my page...
  15. M

Problem with Birthday Element

Hi! Thanks very much for your help! I?ve installed the birthday plugin and it worked. Do you know how can I visualize all birthdays in a CALENDAR visualization? Thank you!
  16. M

Problem with Birthday Element

Hi Everyone, I?m creating a new list and I need to create an element to check birthdays on a calendar later on. I checked this link: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/birthday-element/#introduction However, I don?t have the BIRTHDAY ELEMENT to select when I?m creating a new element...
  17. M

[SOLVED] Error 1267

I solved the problem! Thank you for your help! I installed ADMIN TOOL component and using it?s DB COLLATION TOOL it worked! Thank you!
  18. M

[SOLVED] Error 1267

Hi, thanks for your help! I?m using Joomla 3.3.3 Fabrik 3.2 I installed it form a JoomlaArt pack, including the template ... kind of quick start pack. It was a clean installation, Joomla and Fabrik had no copied tables or backup, it was a new DB. I don?t understand much about DB, but these...
  19. M

[SOLVED] Error 1267

Hi Genyded, Thanks for your help! I tried to change my SERVER CONNECTION COLLATION from utf8_general_ci TO uft8_unicode_ci And then I tested again and I got this error: 1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT *...
  20. M

[SOLVED] Error 1267

When I try to create a new list and I click on SAVE I got an error 1267. The list, form and group are created, BUT the ELEMENTS (ID and TIME STAMP) are not created. Moreover, if I open the list and check the DATA tab, there will be no TABLE NAME. (The table name informed when creating the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back