[SOLVED] Error 1267

michaelmallmann

When I try to create a new list and I click on SAVE I got an error 1267.

The list, form and group are created, BUT the ELEMENTS (ID and TIME STAMP) are not created.

Moreover, if I open the list and check the DATA tab, there will be no TABLE NAME. (The table name informed when creating the table disappears)

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

That's a MySQL collation error. It's hard to prvoide any details on what to do without knowing the specifics of the db. You can check what the MySQL default collation is set to and try changing it to UTF-8 or something.

Dale

Hi Genyded,

Thanks for your help!

I tried to change my SERVER CONNECTION COLLATION from utf8_general_ci TO uft8_unicode_ci

And then I tested again and I got this error: 1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT *, e.name AS name, e.id AS id, e.published AS published, e.label AS label,e.plugin, e.params AS params, e.access AS access, e.ordering AS ordering FROM gzg4j_fabrik_elements AS e INNER JOIN gzg4j_extensions AS p ON p.element = e.plugin WHERE group_id IN (4) AND p.folder = "fabrik_element" AND e.published != -2 ORDER BY group_id, e.ordering

Any idea?

UTF8_general_ci should be fine.
Fabrik usually just takes the DB defaults.
Which exact Joomla and Fabrik version are you running?
How did you install?
Clean installations of Joomla and Fabrik or some manual setup, e.g. copy tables from an other DB?
php version
mySql version

Hi,

thanks for your help!

I?m using Joomla 3.3.3
Fabrik 3.2
I installed it form a JoomlaArt pack, including the template ... kind of quick start pack.
It was a clean installation, Joomla and Fabrik had no copied tables or backup, it was a new DB.

I don?t understand much about DB, but these are the info I got:
  • cpsrvd 11.44.1.18
  • Database client version: libmysql - 5.1.73
  • PHP extension: mysqli
  • PHPAdmin: Version information: 3.5.5, latest stable version: 4.2.8.1
Any ideas of how to solve this problem?

Strange.
Is is just "error 1267", no more information?
I don't know what JoomlaArt is doing/containing.
Test your Fabrik connection (open, check if it contains the correct user, password... ; same as the Joomla DB, re-save).

You may try to setup new:
create a DB (UTF8_general_ci), download Jooml3.3.3 directly from Joomla.org
install
install Fabrik

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back