Search results

1. M

Error when exporting a Package

Hi Everyone, I?m migrating my fabrik lists, forms, ect to a new joomla instalation. I?m using the same Fabrik version in both sites. I created a new package with all forms and lists I have and when I click on EXPORT I get the following error: An error has occurred. -1 Source folder not...
  2. M

Dashboard to analyse local database

Hi everyone, I?d like to ask what would be the best way to create a dashboard to analyse data stored in the local website. I need to create quite a few graphs and put them to work with filters ( 1 set of filters for many graphs in the same page ). I know Fabrik has Visualizations, but is...
  3. M

Help with Notes Element

Hi Everyone! I need to use the Notes Element in my form, however the tutorial we have is not that detailed (and I?m not that smart either), so I was wondering if anyone here knows how to use this element? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/notes-element/ Do I have to create a new...
  4. M

[SOLVED] Problem with a DATABASEJOIN element

Hi everyone, Thanks for all help I?m always having here! I created I from containing 1 databasejoin element. When I test the form, it works fine. It searches the data I need and I can select it as seen in the pic: However, even though the information is selected, when I save the form...
  5. M

[Solved] Problem with my Lists

Hi Everybody, I created a few lists in Fabrik and when I open them and I click on ADD NEW the page reload completely and then it opens the form. I noticed that I could set Fabrik to open the forms in an AJAX window without refreshing the page. However, it didn?t work properly in my page...
  6. M

Problem with Birthday Element

Hi Everyone, I?m creating a new list and I need to create an element to check birthdays on a calendar later on. I checked this link: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/birthday-element/#introduction However, I don?t have the BIRTHDAY ELEMENT to select when I?m creating a new element...
  7. M

[SOLVED] Error 1267

When I try to create a new list and I click on SAVE I got an error 1267. The list, form and group are created, BUT the ELEMENTS (ID and TIME STAMP) are not created. Moreover, if I open the list and check the DATA tab, there will be no TABLE NAME. (The table name informed when creating the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back