Search results

1. Lunken

Getting a "504 Gateway Time-out" after migrating to new server [SOLVED]

Ah... lovely... many thanks! :)
  2. Lunken

500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list [SOLVED]

Right... I understood that. I will work from there. Thanks a lot for your time. :)
  3. Lunken

Getting a "504 Gateway Time-out" after migrating to new server [SOLVED]

Hi all I'm trying to migrate a joomla installation with Fabrik (and plotalot) installed using Akeeba backup. The migration itself went ok and the database are ok and after some issues with priviledges regarding locking tables in the database the adminstration of the site does work. However...
  4. Lunken

Hmmm I thought that was changed... ok, when I try to do this I get the following error: 1054 Unknown column '1' in 'chf_cykelregister' SQL=ALTER TABLE `chf_cykelregister` CHANGE `1` `1` text NOT NULL The "Cykelregister - ramnummer" does however work now, but not the list "Cykelregister med...
  5. Lunken

Hi and thank you for responding The primary key is defined The id element ID 131 is published I have updated the fabrik plugin to the latest via the joomla updates. The previsous version I am not sure what it was. Where can I find that? I have filled out the site infos on fabrikar...
  6. Lunken

Seems to fail at the "__id_raw"
  7. Lunken

Hi all Upgraded Joomla to 3.4.1 and the Fabrik plugin as well. List works but when I try to alter them i get a 500 error message as follows. If I try to make a new list it fails with the same problem. So... I feel I have destroyed two of my lists and can't get them to work but the lista I...
  8. Lunken

Align images horizontally in lists

Thanks... will look into this
  9. Lunken

Or if anyone can point me in the direction of which css-file I should work with? cheers H
  10. Lunken

Hi all! I wonder how to aline images horizontally in list view. Users can upload 0-5 images per object and when showing these in list view they aline vertically and uses up a lot of space. You can see the example here: http://www.cykelhistoria.meandernatur.se/cykelregister Not being a...
  11. Lunken

Grouping via the URL [SOLVED]

Super... thanks a lot! Closing
  12. Lunken

I just solved it.... using &group_by=none Sorry for bothering... Can I handle the number of records in a list via the URL? For example to show all or perhaps 30 records? Cheers
  13. Lunken

Filtering via the URL is well described in the Wiki at http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/filtering-lists-tables/ How can I in similar way group a list via the URL? If I have a table/list that is gruped by default. Can I reset that grouping through a URL as I can reset a filter using...
  14. Lunken

Icon instead of thumbnail for PDF in list view

The Github code got the work done to achieve the icon.... great help! thanks! And if I want the thumbnail ImageMagick probably is the villain?
  15. Lunken

PDF thumbnail would serve, but since I didn't think that worked an icon is sufficient. Any solution goes...
  16. Lunken

Ah, and I don't have permission to install it either. But I guess it should be possible to have a script publishing an icon when the file is a .pdf?
  17. Lunken

Hi all. After spending quite some googling time I might as well throw the question I have to you folks. I try to have a list showing thumbnails of uploaded photos which works as it should. But if a user instead upload a PDF the icon that is shown is broken as in attached image. So, how do...
  18. Lunken

[SOLVED] Entries disappear in view mode but are still shown in edit mode

ok... I told you... newbie! Seems to be missing labels... add them did the trick... I thought elements inherited the names into the labels...
  19. Lunken

I wonder if you might have seen this on elements with the drop-down-plugin with many choices? I updated to the latest GIThub-version and it did not solve the issue.
  20. Lunken

Newbie here, be warned! I've set up a list with elements and everything has been ok. Somehow (while I messed around) some elements no longer shows in list view or object view mode, but are still seen in edit mode... Any ideas? Se pictures of view and edit mode... the elements Navm?rke and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back