Search results

1. Q

placeholder prefilter and admin

I figured this out: Under prefilters, I used an OR statement. The first criteria has Apply to - Public for the front end users. The second criteria has Apply to - Admin for the backend. This seems to solve the problem.
  2. Q

placeholder prefilter and admin

I have a prefilter for a translation table with a criteria of WHERE languagecode EQUALS {lang}. This works great for the front end, however, in the backend, I am not able to see any of the data using the View Data button on lists. This is presumably because I don't have a language in the...
  3. Q

google map visualization in multilingual site

Hello, I have a multilingual site in which I am using the google map visualization. I have a list of jurisdictions for which the names in different languages are arranged in columns (name_it, name_en, name_pl, etc) For the details view, I simply display the name column that corresponds with...
  4. Q

update elements after database change

thank you very much for your help with this.
  5. Q

How to show an element in detail view but not in the form

this other option worked for me. thanks a lot
  6. Q

update elements after database change

I have a list in fabrik built from a database table. If I add additional columns to that table in the database, is there a way to tell fabrik to add new elements for those columns (as it does when creating the list from the table for the first time) ? Thanks a lot and my thoughts and prayers...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back