How to show an element in detail view but not in the form

kissinger

Hallo!

I have a field.
In the form I not want show this element, it's value will automaticly set by the system, not by the user.
In the list view I want show this element's data, it is possible.

But if I ckick on the detail-view of a record there is the element not listed.

How I can show an element in list view and in the detail view, but not in the form?

Thank you!

In element access set "Form view" to nobody (you may need to create this access level) or special

The other option would be to put the elements you do not want to shown in form into a group and set the view of that group to "Detail View Only" which can be found under the layout tab

Hallo!

Thank you troester, but it work so not in my program.

The element (fabrik-type: field) has a option "Hidden" in Details.

Hidden = No -> Field is showing in the details - view of a record and in the form for creating a new record
Hidden = Yes -> Field ist not showing in the details and not in the form for creating a new record
The access-level does not matter here.

But I want have the element in the detail-view of a record, so I must take Hidden = No.
If I change it to "No" my element is shown in the detail-view of a record, but also in the form for creating a new record, what I not want.

If I now change the access-level "Form view" to "special", and the user is not in this group, I have the element in the form, but I can not change it, there is a label and the default value. So, I can not deactivate the element in the form.

Is there a solution?

Thank you!

Oh I'm sure you've figured this out already but this can easily be handled in css:

.fabrikForm .myfabikElement {
display:none;
}

.fabrikDetails .myfabikElement {
display:block;
}

or perhaps I've over-simplified?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back