Search results

1. M

How to change related data modal box size?

Hi, Is there a way to change the modal size from related data? i'm also trying to use display link using rel, but it's working. I'm trying something like this: '<a class="related_data Fabrik" data-fabrik-view="list"...
  2. M

[bug?] Fabrik 3.3.4: losing ordering column when edit.

Hi, I am having a problem, when you order something using "column order" , edit and save, you lose the ordering that you've set using column.
  3. M

Repeated group databasejoin - Add front end "bug"? All repeated changes.

Yes, But what happens is e.g: A element with value 'a' - "add button" B element with value 'b' - "add button" if i click on the first add button in A element, and add the value 'c', it automatic changes to: A element with 'c' - "add button" (ok, expected) B element with 'c' - "add button" (not...
  4. M

Repeated group databasejoin - Add front end "bug"? All repeated changes.

Hi, I guess i'm having a bug. I have a repeated group with a databasejoin (autocomplete) element. It has the "add fron end" option enabled. When I use the "add front end" and create a new record, the record is saved in all databasejoin inputs from the repeated group. Any fix for this? How can i...
  5. M

Bug on Firefox ajax navigation!? NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE

Sorry, it's seen fixed somehow.
  6. M

First and last name

There are many ways. These I think these are the easiest ones: You can make a calc element and striping the full name. Or you can make a display one and do the same above :rolleyes:
  7. M

Element as link to form: Open a new tab possible?

Is possible to make a list when you click to a form , it opens in a new tab? Thanks! :)
  8. M

Changing font-size and line-height for a specific list

Did you try !important? sometimes bootstrap overwrite it
  9. M

The problem occurs here when you use a dropdown filter: http://www3.cos.ufrj.br/index.php/pt-BR/publicacoes-pesquisa
  10. M

Hi, I transformed my list using ajax navigation. Everything was fine on chrome and even IE11. But firefox browser is getting and error in console when the result is too big (NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE). Did somebody already has this error? How to solve it? I really want because back button only...
  11. M

Connection password: possible bug with simbols!

Hi. I moved my joomla site to another server and i have to change my connection in fabrik component. But, i noticed that fabrik is not saving the DB password if it has symbols ( i tried something like <xxxxx>). When i click save, it says "connection save" but there is no value password in...
  12. M

Form view in Fabrik Module

what about a template override css? use this: .moduletable .fabrikForm > div.row-fluid.nav{ display:none } .moduletable .fabrikForm .btn-group{ margin-top: 0px; } .moduletable .fabrikForm .fabrikActions { margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; padding-top: 0px...
  13. M

is possible to retrieve a dbjoin value (id) in details view?

Hi, I'm trying to retrive a dbjoin value (the id of table) in details view. when i do a var_dump($element) in the details view , it doesn't show the id, only the label. I need this information to make a custom display. Is there a possible way to do this? thanks.
  14. M

Calc element strange behavior: tons of request.

Well , it looks like a bug with autocomplete add frontend VS calc element ajax calculation. Changed to dropdown and worked normal again. Can i report this as a bug in github? i'm using the standard 3.3.2 version (not from git).
  15. M

Calc element strange behavior: tons of request.

Hi, I'm having a problem with datajoin element front end addition vs calc element ajax verification. When i add a new element using frontend in datajoin element, my new value is added, but calc element goes crazy and start requesting tons of ajax request ( firebug reported more than 2000 ajax...
  16. M

Search plugin problem: strange characters.

Hi, I'm using fabrik 3.3.2 with joomla 3.4.1 . When i do a search using joomla search, the titles of fabrik forms appears with strange characters like "Gera&ccedil;&atilde;o de Colunas para o Problema de Empacotamento de &Aacute;rvores de Steiner" . The problem is with characters like "?" ...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back