Search results

1. S

Element to get the user agent

Simple as that. Thank you! :)
  2. S

Seems that it does not work for me: I have pasted exactly the code in the field for the calculation, but in the database the entry shows just "NULL". I've used 3.3.2. Any idea on that?
  3. S

Thank you, I will give it a try and provide feedback :)
  4. S

Username part of validation of "field"-Element

I mean the Username that is stored in the Joomla Database next to the User ID. Not the string "username".
  5. S

Is there an element or a way to write the current user's user agent in the db? Regards, SR
  6. S

Thank you, I will try that and give feedback!
  7. S

Hey guys! I have a Formular with a "field"-Element. User should only be able to input a value like "XYZ'USERNAME'" or in other terms something like "*username" (where * marks any kind of letters or numbers). Is there a way to do that? Regards, SR
  8. S

Slider labels left and right

Thanks, I've just had a look into it. I've read this: http://www.bramstein.com/projects/jlayout/ Therefore I should do something like this: var horizontalLayout = jLayout.flexGrid({ rows: 1, items: [myComponent1, myComponent2, myComponent3] }); But I can't find a "layouts" folder...
  9. S

Slider labels left and right

Sorry to bother you again with the Slider element :) Is it possible to position the Slider labels left and right next to the Slider? So that the Slider sits in between. Right now, it is positioned underneath and that isn't ideal for every purpose. Regards, SR
  10. S

Hide Slider element default position

Ah, I see. You're right. This solution will then also confuse the users with this scenario: they push the Slider to the most right position thinking it would be the strongest value to select. When saving the formular the Form will tell they left out that Element where 101 is chosen only that...
  11. S

Hide value box next to Slider element

Worked, thank you! :)
  12. S

That's a clever way to solve this issue! Will try it immediately. Thanks, mate! :)
  13. S

Hide value box next to Slider element

Is there a possibility to hide the box next to the Slider, where the chosen value is shown? Found nothing like that in the settings. Regards, SR
  14. S

Yeah, that would be one way to do it. Except then you don't know if the user did choose a value of 0 or just has forgotten this question. That is a problem for a study depending on user's opinion.
  15. S

Bug when hovering obligatory Element description

I finally have a solution. Create a css-file that is loaded by your template. For me it was: https://mydomain.com/templates/ja_magz/css/custom.css >>> Add the following code: .fabrikTip { display: block !important; }
  16. S

I should at first appear after the user has clicked on some position on the line. Not before, but at that point. I think with a simple CSS modification the slider will disappear completely? The core of the problem is, that the user can not select a value of 0 right from the start. If the user...
  17. S

Anybody an idea for that topic? (friendly bump :))
  18. S

Touch-support for Slider element

Is it possible to implement touch support for mobile devices to the slider element? The that the user can drag the slider? Right now, it is only possible to tap somewhere on the line and then the slider appears there. Regards, SR
  19. S

Is there a way to hide the yellow dot on the Slider element, before the user has klicked anything? It would be the best way to avoid some kind of bias to the Slider position. Regards, SR P.S.: It also would help to hide the box that displays the chosen value.
  20. S

Prevent user from re-submitting a Form in a certain time frame

So I finally got it running. For other users, here's the working code: At first I deleted the first If-clause, because you can set in the PHP load options when to trigger the script, for my purpose I've set it on "Both" (so it loads the code when a user creates a new form or edits an existing...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back