Search results

1. S

Element to get the user agent

Is there an element or a way to write the current user's user agent in the db? Regards, SR
  2. S

Username part of validation of "field"-Element

Hey guys! I have a Formular with a "field"-Element. User should only be able to input a value like "XYZ'USERNAME'" or in other terms something like "*username" (where * marks any kind of letters or numbers). Is there a way to do that? Regards, SR
  3. S

Slider labels left and right

Sorry to bother you again with the Slider element :) Is it possible to position the Slider labels left and right next to the Slider? So that the Slider sits in between. Right now, it is positioned underneath and that isn't ideal for every purpose. Regards, SR
  4. S

Hide value box next to Slider element

Is there a possibility to hide the box next to the Slider, where the chosen value is shown? Found nothing like that in the settings. Regards, SR
  5. S

Touch-support for Slider element

Is it possible to implement touch support for mobile devices to the slider element? The that the user can drag the slider? Right now, it is only possible to tap somewhere on the line and then the slider appears there. Regards, SR
  6. S

Hide Slider element default position

Is there a way to hide the yellow dot on the Slider element, before the user has klicked anything? It would be the best way to avoid some kind of bias to the Slider position. Regards, SR P.S.: It also would help to hide the box that displays the chosen value.
  7. S

Bug when hovering obligatory Element description

When I make a mouseover of a obligatory element, e.g. <label for="pdd_testlauf___AbschnittA_Item01" class="fabrikLabel control-label fabrikTip"...
  8. S

Prevent user from re-submitting a Form in a certain time frame

Hi Support! I want to create a suvey-like Form which the users should fill out every 24 hours. But not earlier if they have already submittend within the last 20 hours or on the same day or something like that. I figured out with help of the Community forum that I need to use the onLoad php...
  9. S

Prevent user from submitting the same form within 24 hours

Hi Community! I'm new to fabrik and so far very excited about the flexibility of the component. I want to create a suvey-like Form which the users should fill out every 24 hours. But not earlier. Is there some kind of Element I can do that with? Ideal would be something like a notification to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back