Search results

1. D

SOLVED: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Hello, I updated Joomla and Fabrik from Github yesterday and today I've noticed that on one of my lists which displays emails, the following is displayed instead of emails "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." I haven't made any other...
  2. D

PDF prints for Lists

Hello, when I enable to the PDF icon for a list that contains emails, all emails are replaced with: "This email address is being protected from spambots." Can this be adjusted so that the emails can be included on the PDF properly? Thanks Karim
  3. D

[SOLVED] There was an error accessing the requested file ...

Hello, since the last update through Joomla, I'm getting the following error when trying to download a file from a joined list: There was an error accessing the requested file (path: /home/######/public_html/). The link that is displayed in the error is not complete, missing the remainder of...
  4. D

"Download No Such File" error

Hello, I am having a weird error with regards to the file downloads. I have the same fileupload element in 3 various places: 1) A Files List 2) A Files Detail Page (shows additional fields) 3) Company Page, in a group joined to the Files table. However, the download only works from the...
  5. D

[SOLVED] "Unknown Column 'Array'" error associated with Repeat-Min = 0 in Joined Group

I have a form 'Drugs" with a joined group "da_nn_contact_d_drug" that contains a "multi select dropdown" and the group's "Repeat Min" property is set to "0". With these settings, I get the following error when I try to save/edit the form with no records in the joined group: ERROR Unknown...
  6. D

[SOLVED] Joomla Search Plugin

Hello, just wondering if it's possible to restrict search access of lists to specific ACLs? I have the Joomla Search feature enabled on my lists, and I have some lists accessible by visitors and some only accessible by members, however, when I publish the Fabrik Search plugin as Public...
  7. D

[SOLVED] Recaptcha

Just wanted to say thanks for fixing the Recaptcha element! Also wanted to second the suggestion of updating it to include the new version: http://googleonlinesecurity.blogspot.ca/2014/12/are-you-robot-introducing-no-captcha.html Thanks! Karim
  8. D

[SOLVED] User to edit own User Profile

Hello, I've been able to use the JUser plugin and Usergroup elements to create a working registration form, but I'm having trouble adapting to form to allow users to edit their own parameters successfully. When a user edits their own profile and saves, the following error is displayed: could...
  9. D

[SOLVED] Empty Group field with notempty validation interfering with saving record

Hello, I have a list left-joined with another list, and one of the grouped elements has a "notempty" validation. When I try to save Form with nothing entered in any of the grouped elements, the validation triggers and I can't save. However, my understanding is that validations in child...
  10. D

[SOLVED] Conditional Text in Form Intro & Footer: {edit: Text} behaving improperly

Hello, I just learned about using conditional text in Form Intros & Footers, which is a great feature and something I wanted, however, I've noticed a possible bug with the {edit: Text} placeholder: Although it shows up in "Edit" mode as it is supposed to, it also shows up in "Detail" view. This...
  11. D

Custom Links in Repeatable Joined Group

Hello, I?m trying to create Custom Links for child records in a repeatable group in a form, to allow editing/viewing in another form. I?ve created a ?Custom Link? as follows: odano.ca/index.php/members/files/form/41/{da_file___da_file_id_raw} but in the generated URL, the placeholder is...
  12. D

Fileupload Element "Download Script" issue in Repeatable Joined Group

Hello! I have an issue using the FileUpload element?s ?Download Script?. I have a table (?Files?) that contains a FileUpload element, and that table is left-joined to another table (?Companies?), set as ?Repeatable? and with Display Mode = ?Merge Rows and Reduce Data?. When I view a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back