Search results

1. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] How to obtain consistency of an element that depends by another?

I am working on a new site. In the new site I use var nome_curriculum_count = document.id('fabrik_soggetti___Curriculum_delete_span') ? document.id('fabrik_soggetti___Curriculum_delete_span').getElements('a').length : 0; (I only changed from fabrik_nominativi to fabrik_soggetti) but it doesn't...
  2. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] notempty and isuniquevalue validations don't work for databasejoin element rendered as ...?

About have I download only that file and substitute it on my site or it is better download all Joomla3 branch? About I understand your request, even if I'm reporting to you a bug: if someone can use isunique, I think that it would work. While working on another site, I've had a subscription...
  3. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] If "System - Fabrik Scheduled Tasks" enabled, front-end shows a blank page

SOLVED. You helped me to understand that the issue was not due to "System - Fabrik Scheduled Tasks", but there was an error in php. Thank you troester and sorry for time you spent for me.
  4. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] If "System - Fabrik Scheduled Tasks" enabled, front-end shows a blank page

Sorry for the late reply; I could not answer before. I added test site. Please, be careful: the date of the database is full of real people and real email addresses. But no scheduled task send email and modify user data until the end of the year. ---- Added: The blank page seems not be due to...
  5. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

I set: Server tab Error reporting: Maximum System tab Debug System: Yes
  6. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

Thanks, troester. The blank page occurs directly on the home page. I checked PHP configuration: Core PHP Version 5.5.29 Directive Local Value Master Value memory_limit 128M 128M Then I added...
  7. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

We (work group R.IN.G.O of non profit organization "Lavoro Over 40") are building a new site (using J! + Fabrik) to substitute the old one. We have a development site, a test site and the true site. A lot of months ago we added 3 scheduled tasks on our development site and our test site; they...
  8. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] Issue using CSV Export

I made a stupid question; your answer is obvious. No problem: I found a lot of documentation on the Web. Congratulations for choosing HTC. Thank you.
  9. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

Can you give me some additional information? Have I to create a cvs file? How?
  10. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

I leave all flagged. I tried to set a filter before; it works. It seems to me that selection (the flag on the left of each row) doesn't work.
  11. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

Issue with Email List plugin

Hi, Troester. Yes, I included a subject and a short message (the classical "Prova"). NB: the parameter Hide subject works on the contrary.
  12. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

Issue with Email List plugin

It's the first time I use it to send lines; until now I used it to send emails to selected addresses, that works well. The popup windows is opened and shows, e.g., Email 2 records (that is right); I select the recipient and Send. It is shown the message: Message 0 emails sent Notice 1 emails...
  13. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

Hi, Hugh; happy to "see" you. Yes. See the attachment.
  14. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

I tried to export selected records, but it doesn't work: it exports all records (they are thousands!). How stop execution? You can imagine how much time it takes...
  15. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] Notice: Undefined variable: filesToKeep in (site)

So, next update by Github will solve?
  16. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] Notice: Undefined variable: filesToKeep in (site)

Ok, the execution is not stopped after this Notice. Can I ignore it?
  17. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] Can we update to J! 3.4.3 using last Fabrik?

I made it and I have no issue.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back