Search results

1. G

embedding attachments to emails using php in listemail plugin

Hello, I am using php to define email content using an own defined php file in the plugin list email template directory. So far it works fine, I've got the necessary basics in php using the wiki... I was wondering if it would be possible in this php script to generate 'automated' attachment...
  2. G

list email plugin how to change php model

Hello everyone, trying to customize email content using php model. Problem is, even if I add new php files in fabrik_list/email/tmpl/ I am unable to get anything else than sample.php in the back end trying to edit the list email plugin. Tried to 'cheat eplacing it straight into the relevant...
  3. G

column update plugin: formating mail body and merging mails

Hello Fabrik world, simple questions, not asking for code etc, if that does not make it, so be it: Using the column update plugin: 1- any way at all to merge emails when updating multiple rows ? 2- any way to send the mail(s) to more than one address ? 3 - more importantly: I am successfull...
  4. G

list email plugin ok but not sending any list data

Hello, I am using the list email plugin, works fine, mail icon being displayed, then I can use it But when I select either one or all lines and click on the mail button, the mail is not retrieving any of the list data within it's content It is mentioning 'email one record', but when I send...
  5. G

displaying a list in php plugin

hello for some reason I need to create a php plug-in linked to a button that retrieves different items from a list and merges them in an email. I know the email plug-in can do it, but I cannot let my users select all lines from the list and mailt them, I need a 'more integrated way' I have...
  6. G

joining data from different tables in an email plugin

Hello. I have a page in which users are able to record data in different lists on a monhtly basis, let's say, they plug in all their expenses (one list1 / one table1), car usage (another list2, another table2). At the right hand I have added another form plugin with only one submission...
  7. G

can't get fusionchart to work

Hello. I think I did things as per the book... got the latest Fabrik 3.2.2 from Github. Noticed in plugins/fabrik_vizualization/fusionchart there was already some stuff and especially a libs (with an s) folder. Anyway, followed the instruction: it was instructed that there should be a lib...
  8. G

generating automated pdf reports with schedule plug-in

Hello, I've got a tricky - at least for me - question. I have employees declaring expenses on a monthly basis through ad hoc list with different fields including date, nature of expenses, amount, taxes, and a fileupload to include scans of their receipts etc to testify that expenses are...
  9. G

displaying a detailed view with custom css as component only

Hello, running Joomla 3.2 with latest ad hoc Fabrik Have a CV database with some forms where the user can edit his details, add experiences, competences, education or skills. Have totally customized the detailed view to make things look like a 'nice' CV using tabular html template (I know...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back