Search results

1. G

Add multiple records from 1 Add Form

I want to know if it is possible to have 1 Add Form which would enable multiple records to be added to the db. For example I want to be able to add Records A, B and C from 1 Add Form instead of having to add them 3 times individually. Any help greatly appreciated or being pointed to some...
  2. G

Email Form Plugin

I have downloaded and installed the Email Form plugin but when I go to it there is nothing there, as per this documentation, so I cannot use it: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/email-form-plugin/ Can anyone help? Also can anyone confirm that using this plugin I can generate an email...
  3. G

Responsive Lists & Forms

I am using a template which is responsive for everything but the Fabrik Lists & Forms which are not responsive at all. The developer of the template has looked at this and cannot work out why the Fabrik elements are not responsive. Can anyone help with this?
  4. G

Buttons on Form & Scroll Right for Form

I have activated the Copy button on a form for Super User access. However when I go to the form the Copy button does not appear (& I have refreshed my cache). Does anybody have any ideas? Also my form is wider than the screen and I have to scroll right to see the last part of it. Is there any...
  5. G

Count Occurrences in a list

I want to count the number of occurrences in a list and have set in List View Settings/Calculations "Count Records" to "Yes" but it does not display anywhere. Can anyone help with this? Also I would like to display this count value in an article on my website - how would I do this, as I cannot...
  6. G

Googlemap icon

I want to change the icon to a customised icon which I think I need to add to images/stories folder and then select but I cannot find this folder to add the image. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
  7. G

Element Display

I have a list where 2 elements are flagged not to "Show in list" for a registered user - this works fine. However when that user goes to "Add" a record then these 2 elements do display and I do not want them to be able to add these 2 elements. Can anyone please tell me how to get these 2...
  8. G

How to create a search

I have created a List which contains details such as addresses. I now want to create a Search which enables anyone to search by Town or Post Code and display the results on a Google Map. I think I need to do this using Visualisations but cannot figure out how to filter using the search values...
  9. G

Google Maps Element not working

I have set a Google Maps element up but it is not working - I just get the error message: "Sorry! Something went wrong. This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details." Also the Chrome Browser developer tools shows the following error messages...
  10. G

Field Label Display in Chrome

I am up to date with the latest versions of both Fabrik and Joomla. I have a field label which is 25 characters long which when displayed in Firefox wraps around on more than one line so that the complete form fits into the available space, as I have a column on the right hand side containing a...
  11. G

Fabrik 3.4.2 and Joomla 3.4.8

Is Fabrik 3.4.2 compatible with Joomla 3.4.8 as I have an existing site using the previous version of Fabrik on Joomla 3.4.8 and it works well? I don't want any part of my existing application to stop working.
  12. G

CSV Export

This function available within Fabrik works very well, however the window it opens to perform the action does not conatin any functionality to close that window. This results in the window staying on the screen unless you close the whole browser window and then reaccess the site. Is there any...
  13. G

Calculate value from 2 other values

I have a form with 2 values entered by the user - say field1 and field2. I want to add another field3 which is calculated as field1 minus field2. What is the best way to do this? I have tried adding Javascript code but cannot get it to work. I have also seen something in the Help about "Create...
  14. G

PHP Regex Expression

I am not at all familiar with PHP and need to do a validation on a field. I have managed to put together an expression but it doesn't work. The expression is: <?aa_catch_returns___aa_number_returned <= aa_catch_returns___number_caught?> Can anyone please help me correct it? Also I am not...
  15. G

List prefilter

I am trying to add a prefilter to a list so that it only shows those items added by the creator, but I find the syntax for this very confusing in the Fabrik Help pages. Having looked at the Vimeo tutorial of Rob Clayburn it appears to show the prefilter as something like: Where Creator Equals...
  16. G

Fabrik Tutorial - User Profile

The link to this tutorial is not displaying the tutorial can someone please investigate?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back