Search results

1. Z

Ajax error on ajax multiple file upload

Hm, I seem to still get the same JS error. Or was I too lazy just updating fabrik.php from Github? :-D
  2. Z

Ajax error on ajax multiple file upload

Hi all, since the update to Fabrik 3.3.4 I get the exact same JavaScript error. It currently prevents me from updating my productive Fabrik site to 3.3.4, as it renders the admin form completely useless. Some additional information: It only happens in the backend and only upon editing, not...
  3. Z

Request: option to hide empty elements in details view

Thanks for your help! I extended your code as follows: extended the if statement to include the entire row (<div class="row-fluid" ...) replaced the strstr function with the more economical strpos function included the class "fabrikHide" in the if statement Right now it looks as follows and...
  4. Z

Request: option to hide empty elements in details view

Hi, I'd like to hide empty elements in my details view. This is basically easyily achieved with css, as empty elements have the class "fabrikDataEmpty". Now there is one problem: our list is striped (i.e. every 2nd row has a gray background). Now when only certain rows are hidden using css...
  5. Z

Paginate Plugin does not generate SEF urls

I've come up to a workaround, which was (to my own surprise ...) pretty easy to implement. I created a PHP-plugin in the form, which is executed onLoad and works as follows: if(preg_match('/^[0-9]+$/','{rowid}')) { header('Location...
  6. Z

Paginate Plugin does not generate SEF urls

Hi, I'm successfully using the SEF Slug option of my fabrik list, thus having nice URLs in the list view. Problem is: I'm also using the 'paginate' form plugin in the details view. And this does (as far as I can see) just generate regular non SEF-URLs with numbers, instead of the SEF URLs. This...
  7. Z

Fabrik Community Builder User Plugin 3.3.3 - missing install manifest

I solved my problem by installing the extension using the discover feature of joomla (It's actually called "jomsocial" - weird) and then completely uninstalling it. I still think you should check this plugin. Firstly it seems to be broken and doesn't install in the version 3.3.3 and secondly...
  8. Z

Fabrik Community Builder User Plugin 3.3.3 - missing install manifest

Hi, since having upgraded Fabrik to 3.3.3, Joomla wants to update the "Community Builder: Fabrik user plugin" (which I haven't installed and isn't in my extension list), but throws an error "no install manifest xml found" upon trying to update. Installing this package from your download section...
  9. Z

Joomla Search throws SQL error when using CONCAT label

Too bad ... thanks anyway! My approach then is to hide the search type selection in joomla for good. That's probably rarely used ever anyway ...
  10. Z

Joomla Search throws SQL error when using CONCAT label

We have a list using a cascadingdropdown element, which has a CONCAT label in the following form: {thistable}.row1, ', ', {thistable}.row2 Now when using the joomla search with the fabrik search plugin enabled, it throws a 500 SQL syntax error, because CONCAT or CONCAT_WS are not allowed inside...
  11. Z

Joomla Search Plugin: Limit ignored

Great! Of course, I wanted to test it, so i applied the fix manually :). Now with the translation that's all I could wish for! Many thanks for your great support!
  12. Z

Works like a charm, thanks! Now would be nice if we could translate the limit message ...
  13. Z

* Gentle bump *. I thought this should be rather easy to resolve. Or am I wrong? Sorry for bothering you again, but it would help me a lot if you could find a solution for this issue.
  14. Z

Hi, I like the Joomla search plugin, which works great. With one exception: the search limit specified in the plugin options is completely ignored! Which is bad for us, as we have a big database which will then completely clutter the search results. Just to clarify: I'm talking about the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back