Search results

1. J

Self Updating Address Book List

I need to create an address book that has all the fields in Juser - that would seem to be a set of databasejoins However, I really need the table to keep itself updated so that it is a reference for other fabrik functions So user gets added to juser & now appears automatically in a cnr_users...
  2. J

Records not sent from list email plugin

Just started using the email plugin and still using a single destination hard coded in the plugin I have sent a series of mails - sometimes with several records selected from my list and sometimes with a single record The emails are sent correctly - Gmail & a non gmail phising filters are not...
  3. J

Form Buttons - Not Working in Sequence

I have several forms on the site & I have enabled 3 buttons - Save & Close (aka Save), Save & Stay (aka Apply) , Back (No Save) (aka Back) They each work well on first usage - but if I do Save & Stay (so as to not loose any data while editing) then Back does not work & Save & Close only saves...
  4. J

Issues with Github Update

Trying to do a github update (to solve the 0 dompdf issue) & although the ftp seems to have overwritten everything correctly when I look at the extension manager everything is v3.2 Aug14 Following - http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/ After that of course nothing...
  5. J

Form Email

I need to enable sending an email from a form - I want users to be able to email themselves the content of the form. I have set - Under Joomla settings - Global Config > Server settings > mail settings > send mail = yes Form > layout > email icon = show No email icon shows up What else do I...
  6. J

Pre-populating Forms

I have a list that shows classes in a school. Each class can have several subjects. I have set up an add new subject button for each class on the list which sends me to the appropriate form. The problem is that on that form it gives me a list of all known classes in the db - it would be much...
  7. J

SQL element filter in lists

I have a user element that is populated using juser as shown in the fabrik intro video (on homepage). At the joomla user level I have added a new group for school-class. The user appears as a drop down in many lists I want to add a filter in the element so that it figures out the school class...
  8. J

Render as Dropdown > Render as Multiselect Dropdown

I have an Owners element (linked to juser through the "_users table) rendered as a dropdown In order to allow the owner to see their records then I am filtering using {$my->id} - works like a dream! I would like multiple owners so I changed the owners element to render as multiselect...
  9. J

databasejoin & prefilter with {$my->id}

I have a simple user profile username, password and email I have a table with details of books - I have used an element "entered by" of type user to successfully prefilter on enteredby(raw) to just view books that a specific user entered in to the database using {$my->id} I have another...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back