Search results

1. T

Could not instantiate mail function after update

Hi, I just updated to Joomla v3.6 and also updated Fabrik to v3.5. I have Fabrik set up to send an email when records are added or updated. Since updating Joomla and Fabrik I get a notice saying "Could not instantiate mail function." after updating or adding records. Any idea what could be...
  2. T

Google Map Plugin - Geocode from Element not working

I have 2 elements, one is a text field (called Business Address) used to enter an address and it is using Auto complete - Geocomplete which seems to work. The second element uses the Google Map plugin. In the google map element parameters I have the Enable Geocode set to Use Element and the...
  3. T

Email Plugin Help Needed

Hi, I am trying to set up an email newsletter using the fabrik email plugin which will automatically send an email when my form is updated with new content but I have run into a few snags. I have the plugin set to send to group(s) and this works well getting the emails out to everyone in my...
  4. T

Urgent HELP Needed - Fatal error: Cannot use 'String' as class name

Hello, I am currently using Joomla 3.5.1 and Fabrik 3.4.3 with php7 enabled. When trying to upload a pdf in my Fabrik form i get "Fatal error: Cannot use 'String' as class name as it is reserved in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/libraries/vendor/joomla/string/src/String.php on line 19". This...
  5. T

Custom Fabrik List URL Stopped Working after Update

Hi, I have a external menu link to a Fabrik List which has been working as expected for several months now.. at least up until a recent update. I am using a Fabrik List to display our towns minutes and agendas. One of the elements for this list is "year" which is hidden in the list but...
  6. T

Pre-filter question

I am listing agendas and minutes on a website using Fabrik. I have an element in the list for year to keep track of which year the minutes and agendas are uploaded such as 2013, 2014, 2015, etc. I would like to prefilter the year for the current year which as of now of course would be 2015...
  7. T

Change Uploaded file name to text?

Hi Everyone, I am new to Fabrik and have a question concerning file names in the list view. I want to allow my clients to upload a pdf file and give it a name for the list view. As an example, say my clients uploads a pdf file called "ordinances035.pdf" Currently in the frontend list view...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back