Search results

1. U

Joomla 3.5.1 with PDO driver. Error in Element Edition

Hi. I installed Joomla 3.5.1 with PDO driver. I created a List with their fields from a database table through connection. But when I go to Elements option and select one element to edit, I've got error "Error:0 SQL:00000", and the page is loaded without the save and cancel options. Some tip to...
  2. U

Group CSS template. Combine two fields in a column group floating image.

Hi. I have a form with an image and two fields in a group. If I set 3 columns in the Layout Group, I have the first image (one element in each column). But I need the second image, where the 2 fielf are combined in one column and floating from image in first column. How can I do it? Thanks...
  3. U

Calc Field with Ajax and Enter Key

Hi. I'm using a calc field and set "Ajax Calculation" param to yes. This calc field is associated with a text field. When I change the value of the text field and press Tab or mouse click, the calc field calculates value ok. How can I get the same result when I press Enter key? Because Enter is...
  4. U

Load plugin from form submittion passing form field as parameter (Plugin with dynamic param)

Hi. I want to load a plugin from form submittion passing a form field as parameter. To do this I try using de php plugin and put in the php code: $content = JHTML::_("content.prepare", "{pluginname}param1=paramvalue{/pluginname}"); echo $content; If I select Process Script option "before the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back