Joomla 3.5.1 with PDO driver. Error in Element Edition

urbanasur

Hi. I installed Joomla 3.5.1 with PDO driver. I created a List with their fields from a database table through connection. But when I go to Elements option and select one element to edit, I've got error "Error:0 SQL:00000", and the page is loaded without the save and cancel options. Some tip to solution?
Thanks.

I turn on the debug mode, and show this on the Access Tab of the Element Page (http://.../administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=element&layout=edit&id=1)

1 JApplicationCms->execute() /home/xxx/public_html/administrator/index.php:51
2 JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute() /home/xxx/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:257
3 JApplicationAdministrator->dispatch() /home/xxx/public_html/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:152
4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/xxx/public_html/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:98
5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/xxx/public_html/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:380
6 require_once() /home/xxx/public_html/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:405
7 JControllerLegacy->execute() /home/xxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php:86
8 FabrikAdminController->display() /home/xxx/public_html/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:728
9 JControllerLegacy->display() /home/xxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/controller.php:39
10 FabrikAdminViewElement->display() /home/xxx/public_html/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:690
11 JViewLegacy->display() /home/xxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/views/element/view.html.php:113
12 JViewLegacy->loadTemplate() /home/xxx/public_html/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php:209
13 include() /home/xxx/public_html/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php:670
14 JViewLegacy->loadTemplate() /home/xxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/views/element/tmpl/bootstrap.php:99
15 include() /home/xxx/public_html/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php:670
16 JViewLegacy->loadTemplate() /home/xxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/views/element/tmpl/bootstrap_access.php:24
17 include() /home/xxx/public_html/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php:670
18 JFormField->__get() /home/xxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/views/element/tmpl/bootstrap_control_group.php:23
19 JFormFieldListfields->getInput() /home/xxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/35/field.php:402
20 JFormFieldListfields->_elementOptions() /home/xxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/fields/listfields.php:86
21 JFormFieldListfields->loadFromGroupId() /home/xxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/fields/listfields.php:225
22 FabrikFEModelGroup->getForm() /home/xxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/fields/listfields.php:461
23 FabrikFEModelGroup->getFormModel() /home/xxx/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/group.php:541
24 FabrikFEModelGroup->getFormsIamIn() /home/xxx/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/group.php:553
25 JDatabaseDriverPdo->execute() /home/xxx/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/group.php:334

Thanks

I can't replicate that. And the weird thing is, error 0000 means "no error", the query executed successfully.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back