Search results

1. B

Interesting checkbox behavior on new rows in a repeat group

I have a list that has a repeat group in table format. It has a checkbox element in it. When I add a new row via the plus (+) button (via AJAX), selecting checkboxes get a little tricky. The input (the actual box) works as expected. If I click the label, it checks the corresponding input in the...
  2. B

Adding existing value for element in WHERE

I have some cascadingdropdown and databasejoin elements in a list where each id from the joined table/list should be unique/not repeated (a one-to-one relationship). I have the isuniquevalue validation applied. I have figured out how to show the available (not yet selected) records from the...
  3. B

Home page down

Just in case no one has checked lately, the home page of fabrikar. com is looking pretty sad. Maybe someone is working on it, but just in case they're not, I thought I'd post. It does look like SEF settings and extensions are also off. I was actually trying to renew my subscription, but that's...
  4. B

$model->getRow not working?

I'm not sure what happened, but when I updated Fabrik via Github, my php list plugins stopped working. I isolated the issue down to something in calling the model. Here's a snippet of code with some debugging lines in it: //////start here //////////// $app = JFactory::getApplication(); $model =...
  5. B

Re-exectuing a menu item pre-filter

I have a list plugin that allows users to change the status field of multiple rows at once. Everything is working, but I don't know how to run the menu item pre-filter again. I am cleaning the cache. // Clean the cache. $cache = JFactory::getCache($input->get('option')); $cache->clean(); What...
  6. B

Timestamp element in form view

I'd like to use the timestamp element to display several fields in the form view. It seems that timestamp only has a list view option. The data for these fields are populated by another system and is stored in true timestamp formatting (# of seconds since 1/1/1970 00:00:00). I only need to show...
  7. B

List filter toggle not having the right link

I have a list set up with the filter set to Above(toggleable) . I recently updated from the github repo. After updating, the filter "link" took me to the home page instead of opening the filter options. On the front end, the link provided on the filter "pill" link is...
  8. B

List page AJAX messing with links to details

I updated from github last night to fix the date issue (thanks!). Now I have links getting garbled when I use page control links in a list. On a fresh load of a list view, here's what a link looks like...
  9. B

Date element adding random time on entering a value for the first time

I have several elements that are using the date element plugin and are set as "dates only". The time selector is turned off. The Save format is set to UTC. The underlying MySQL column is datetime. When I first enter a value into one of these, a seemingly random time is sometimes displayed in...
  10. B

Group access permissions and list plugins

This is more an FYI than really needing help. I hope this helps a few people by being posted. It took me a while to figure this out. I have a custom php list plugin that works somewhat like the update column list plugin that also posts data to an external site. I have several groups inside this...
  11. B

Issue with validation on a readonly / view details only joined field

I have a list that has three tables joined together. It shows enrollments for a given course for a given business unit. The primary table for the list is cb_enrollments. I would like to display info from cb_business_unit which has cb_course joining the two together. Here's some pseudo SQL on the...
  12. B

Button to save, post, and return message

Hi, I need to build a button that does the following: Sets the value of one element (cb_enrollments___payment_approved) Writes the value to the record in the database Sends a simple POST including another element (cb_enrollments___sd_hash ) of the same record to an external script (the...
  13. B

Create an empty/not empty filter

I have a column (user_id) that gets populated with user IDs from a different system. The user IDs get populated after a payment, so many rows have an empty user_id. How can I easily filter that field as "is empty" or "is not empty"? Or is this something that it would be best to create a few new...
  14. B

Can't access site

I haven't been able to get to the Fabrik site for nearly two weeks. I discovered that I could access the site through my phone (Verizon access). My team has tried accessing the site from several locations, and it looks like something is off in the routing through your hosting provider, Liquid...
  15. B

Create links in list views

I would like to generate a URL when a user is looking at a list view of the cb_course table. I need to pull the url base (a FQDN) from another table cb_business_unit which is linked to cb_course table. The end result that I'm looking for is <a href="[domain...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back