Search results

1. genovince

Problems with viewing the site

thanks now it's all clear
  2. genovince

I checked the files on the server and I noticed that an index.html file was created with the writing I was talking about before, I deleted the file and the problem was solved. What happened? can you tell me?
  3. genovince

the home of my site reachable with www.fotogilberti.com is no longer viewable and you can read the following writing: Nothing to see here. Move along. This file was created by Fabrik. If it is appearing in an unexpected location, the site admin should check the configuration of any file upload...
  4. genovince

error create a list

Vero... grazie Troester
  5. genovince

error create a list

1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT *, e.name AS name, e.id AS id, e.published AS published, e.label AS label,e.plugin, e.params AS params, e.access AS access, e.ordering AS ordering FROM #__fabrik_elements AS e...
  6. genovince

[SOLVED]mysql e fabrik

Thank you
  7. genovince

[SOLVED]mysql e fabrik

Thank you I'll explain what happened. I created the site by installing fabrik and uploading some data. Then I moved around the site to another domain, and I modified the configuration.php file and I used another database. Recently I noticed that Joomla runs on the database set in...
  8. genovince

[SOLVED]mysql e fabrik

Hi, I need to change the mysql database connected to Fabrik, where I find the configuration parameters?
  9. genovince

Filter date

I realized that you can do but not how to. Would you be willing to explain step by step?
  10. genovince

Filter date

hi, I have a user of an association and one of the database fields is "record date". The subscription lasts one year, I need to have a notice that tells me that your subscription is about to expire or I can use a filter to find out who your subscription expiring. Among the available filters I...
  11. genovince

[solved]Error database

Thank you
  12. genovince

[solved]Error database

hi, I have created a new list from a CVS file and everything goes well, when I try to change any records but I get this error 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE...
  13. genovince

[Solved]I can not view the data in the database

I solved by saving the table from mysql database, settling into Excel, opening it with open office, saving it in CVS, and importing it in fabrik database. thank you
  14. genovince

[solved]Gestire file CVS

I solved using the button "import" list Thank you
  15. genovince

[solved]Gestire file CVS

I was able to load the CSV file by saving with Open Office, Thanks. But I have two problems: 1) I can not load the file if there is a field DATA and the error message is "DateTime :: __ construct (): Failed to parse string time (16.12.2014 00:00) at position 0 (1): Unexpected character " 2) I...
  16. genovince

I am successful in the first step but the rest I did not understand how to do.
  17. genovince

[solved]Gestire file CVS

Thank you very much, I try
  18. genovince

Good morning, this morning it was impossible to view the data in the database, for an error. I did restore the mysql database of joomla on a date to work but certainly not good. I give me the same error when I go to view data ii. Error 500 "Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list...
  19. genovince

[solved]Gestire file CVS

Hi, I have an excel file with 5 columns and 1,700 rows. This is the management of a warehouse. My idea is to create a database with fabrik and then to load the CSV file is a thing possible?
  20. genovince

Printer all record

I created a database of about 500 records, how do I print them all? considered that use dompdf Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back